the one with her dad.

-sixteen-

Kate

A blanket suffocates me as I slowly open my eyes. I look at the clock and see it's three a.m. I sit up and look around the room, confused. Wasn't I in a car? I look to my left and see a sleeping Eri- Stryder! I shake my head, the memories flowing into my brain. I cringe as I remember what I was rambling about. "I cannot believe I got high for the first time and that's how I act," I mumble with a small smile on my face. "Yeah it was pretty fucking weird," His tired, groggy voice had scared me. He sits up, rubbing his eyes. "No no, go back to bed," I whisper with a chuckle.

He looks at me for a minute, then finally looks at the clock. "Why the hell are you up right now?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, one minute I'm falling asleep in a car at like eleven, then I wake up in a bed at three." He shakes his head. "Well, I can't go back to bed so," He gets up and goes to the bathroom, leaving me in the dark.

A couple of minutes later he walks back into the room and he only has boxers on. Before he gets back under the covers, he stretches, and boy do my eyes fall to a spot they shouldn't be on at this time. He gets in the bed, but instead of pulling the blanket back over his body he turns and faces me, looking me up and down. I hit his shoulder playfully. "Hey, if you get to look at me, it's only fair I get to look at you." He says with a tired smirk. My eyes widen and he chuckles. God his laugh sent shivers throughout my entire body. He was too sexy for his own good. I crawl over to him, placing my lips upon his. I wrap my legs around his waist and he lowers me onto the bed. He finishes the kiss with a lip bite. He looks me in the eyes, mischievously. "Right now?" He asks, dragging out his sentence. My body is covered in goosebumps.

I smile evilly and nod. He starts slowly kissing me, making me want more and more. He slowly undresses me, adoring my body. One by one, every inch of my body was covered in kisses. He moved lower and lower until he was at the perfect spot. He slowly ate me out, making moans come out left and right. After twenty minutes he slowly takes his boxers off and I stare in adoration. I'm about to get up but he gently pushes me back down. "Tonight baby, I'm taking care of you." If every bone in my body wasn't already on fire, they definitely were now.

He slides it in, as you can guess, slowly. He has slow strokes and finally I can't take it, I scratch his back and squeeze his shoulders until he smirks and finally starts moving faster.

We lay, sweaty and tired. I close my eyes as he brushes my hair with his fingers. Then we fall asleep.

***

As I wake up, I notice I'm still in Stryder's arms and I smile wide. I look at the clock and it was ten in the morning. I get up, ultimately waking up Stryder as well. We get into the shower together, making it quick because I could smell bacon. As we dry off and get dressed, the phone in our room rings. I just let it ring, I figured it was just spam because everyone important to us knows we're here. As I brush my hair and Stryder brushes his teeth, the machine beeps, indicating someone had left a message. "Good morning kids," I look at Stryder surprised, why was his mom calling us? She sniffles and I hear sirens in the background. My heart stops, what the hell was going on? "I don't want to tell you over this message, please call back as soon as poss-" I run out of the bathroom and pick up the phone.

"I-It's me, Kate, what's going on?" I ask, short of breath. She starts sobbing and I hear Lee, trying to comfort her. Stryder had finished brushing his teeth and was by my side, holding my hand. "I-It's three a.m. here, so she's a little exhausted, I'm sorry. Anyway, we called to tell you, now please don't freak out dear," My heart starts beating faster, Stryder was giving my hands tight, supportive squeezes. "We heard some clashing come from your father's room a few minutes ago. As we walked in to see if everything was okay, we found him lying on the floor. The medics believe-" Everything stops. Lee continues to talk but I can't hear anything.