Virgil x significant other!Reader

A/N a request from my friend, Fandomtrash24310!

You woke up and started to stretch only to be stopped by an arm around your waist. You blinked, but then smiled as you remembered what happened.

You had stayed over at your boyfriend Virgil's house for the night, and you two had cuddled to sleep. You had been dating for two years now, and your relationship was still going strong. So, instead of getting up, you snuggled into his side, closing your eyes happily. Then you smelt the pancakes.

You shoved Virgil off of you, to which he groaned, "(Y/n/n)? What's wrong?..." 

You looked at him and said, "Can't you smell the pancakes?" Then you grinned mischievously. "Race you."

And with those two words, all hell broke loose. 

Virgil shot up, throwing the blanket off of him. You grabbed it and threw it over his head, laughing as you bolted for the door. Before you made it out, Virgil threw the blanket off and chased you. You ran like never before and zipped down the hall and the stairs, almost to the table. Virgil grinned before running in front of you and throwing himself into a chair. 

"I WON!!" He cheered.

You laughed, before sitting down next to him. Patton smiled at your antics before bringing over his specialty, chocolate chip pancakes.

"Thanks, Pat!" You and Virgil said at the same time before bursting into laughter.

"I swear we didn't plan that." Virgil said once he calmed down.

Patton just grinned, then said "Of course you didn't. Eat up, I'm going to go wake up Roman and Logan." 

You watched as he went up before catching Virgil's eye.

"Betcha I can eat these faster than you."

Virgil grinned. "You're on."

By the time Patton came back down, you two had devoured your pancakes, and had tied in the pancake eating competition.

"Hey, (Y/n/n), meet me in my room in a half hour. And put on a onesie." Virgil got an idea.

You nodded, excited and a little nervous.

*~*~*~*~* I shall now timeskip a half hour *~*~*~*~*

Exactly a half hour later, you were knocking on Virgil's door. "It's been a half hour, can I come in now? Or do you need more time?" You were wearing a (Whatever you want) onesie.

"Nah, you can come in!" Virgil's muffled voice came through.

You opened the door, and broke into a grin. Virgil had constructed a pillow fort on his bed with his laptop set up with a movie. There were snacks littered around the bed, but the best part was Virgil. He was inside the fort, wearing a onesie. It was a Batman one. He grinned and ducked his head a bit. "Do you like it...?"

You squealed before running across the room and kissing Virgil. "I love it!! You did this all yourself?"

He nodded, a small blush on his face. "I thought we could spend the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling..." He mumbled.

Your smile grew even bigger. "That's the best idea ever!!" You climbed into the fort and snuggled into Virgil, mildly amused as his blush grew a bit. "What movie are we gonna watch first?"

"How do you feel about (Favourite movie)?" Virgil grinned and opened his laptop, showing it all set up.

You silently awwed before planting a kiss on his cheek, and saying "You are too perfect!!" 

Virgil grinned before kissing you back and responding with "No, you are!"

You laughed and snuggled into him, pressing play on the movie and ending the argument. Which you were clearly right in. Virgil smiled and put his head on yours, sighing contently. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world, to have such an amazing significant other/girlfriend/boyfriend.