Thomas Sanders x bullied!Fander!Reader

My name is (Y/N)! I am a Fander. To be more specific, a fan of Thomas Sanders. I'd love to meet him some day. So, when I saw that Thomas was going on tour, I had to buy a ticket. I did, and I got a V.I.P ticket. 

{A/N: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TICKETS WERE AVAILABLE, SO I'M KINDA MAKING UP LEVELS AND PERKS FOR EACH TICKET!}

The V.I.P ticket came with a couple perks, which were a front row seat, one merch item free (Under a certain price, of course.), and a backstage pass.

Time skip brought to you by non-binary pals!

Finally. It was the day. The day that I was gonna meet Thomas Sanders! I arrived early so I could scope out the area, see what was around. I hadn't been to that part of my city before. I decided to wait at a nearby Starbucks.

I entered, and ordered my favourite drink. I sat down at a table and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through Thomas's Twitter account, seeing his most recent tweet.

'Hey there, guys, gals and non binary pals! Today I am in (CITY) for the Ultimate Storytime Tour! I can't wait to see some of you there!'

I left Twitter to do other things on the internet, when a group of three girls walked in.

The first one, who seemed to be the leader, had red curly hair, blue eyes, and a rather large chest. The second  one was blonde with green eyes, and looked almost as entitled as the first one. The third one had blonde hair as well, but she had blue eyes instead. They were all wearing short shorts, with crop tops. They all had a ton of jelwery on and makeup caked on their face.

I overheard them talking about Thomas Sanders's tour. Knowing they were Fanders made me feel self conscious. My (H/C) hair seemed drab next to theirs, and my (E/C) dull. I decided to look at fanart of Thomas and the Sides to cheer me up. I guess they noticed what I was doing and walked over to me after ordering.

"Hey sweetie. I saw that you're looking at Thomas Sanders fanart?" The lead on spoke, her voice dripping with sickly sweet venom.

"O-oh, yeah, I am. Are you a Fander too..?" I turned off my phone a set it down, directing my attention to the girls.

"Don't. You. Dare. Call. Yourself. A Fander. Ever. Again." The second leaned in.

"You're not worthy of being a Fander. Just screw off. Thomas doesn't know you exist and he never will. To him you're just another ugly fan." The third one's words stung. At that I stood up and walked out of the Starbucks.

I walked to the convention center where the show was taking place. It was still 20 minutes till it started, but other people were already there. I decided to go in with them, to avoid those girls for as long as possible.

I went in, taking my seat. I was surprised to see that I had gotten one of the best seats there. I could see the whole stage clearly! I sat down happily and waited.

Time skip brought to you by guys and gals!

The show finished, and I was so happy. I was mentally preparing myself to go backstage. I had actually drawn a piece of fanart for Thomas. I had been working on it for months, and it turned out amazing. It was a drawing of him in the middle of the paper, with Logan and Virgil on the left and Patton and Roman on the right. I was really proud of it. I was also really worried about it. I had scanned it and printed out three more copies just in case. The real one was the best one, though.

I grabbed my bag, took a deep breath and began walking towards the backstage entrance. Several other fans were doing the same as me. I joined the line into the backstage area and grabbed my pass out of my pocket. Then I noticed.