Logan x soulmate!Reader

A/N: Remember the last oneshot? Yeah, I got inspired from that! Thank you Cutestlie! Now everyone (Including Deceit, Remy and Dr. Picani) will have a soulmate story! If you want me to write one before others, let me know! 

Today's the day. 

Today's the day you open your very own little bookstore: SpeedRead.

You had been looking forward to this for years.

3 years to be precise.

It was five minutes till the grand opening, but your best friend wasn't there. You texted them, and one minute, two seconds later they arrived.

"I'm so so sorry!" They panted, out of breath. Their black jacket with plaid purple patches was unzipped, and hung loosely around their shoulders.

"It's okay." You look over them and notice a slight panic in their eyes. "How long are you staying?"

"Not long, I'm really sorry! I think I may have found him...!"

I knew what they were talking about. They thought they had found their soulmate.

"It's okay, I understand." You walked into the store and unlocked the doors. Five people walked inside and began looking around.

"Sorry, I have to leave! I'll come back!" Your friend dashes out the door, your bell ringing as they open the door to leave.

You sighed. Some things never change.

∆TIMESKIP∆

It's been two weeks, three days, one hour, six minutes, and twenty-three seconds since you opened up your cozy bookshop. You had three regulars. Connor, Kara, and Markus.

You got to the shop exactly ten minutes earlier than your opening time. You tidied up a little, put out the new books, and checked the security footage. Nothing strange.

You opened shop at precisely 8:30 A.M.

You adjusted the dark blue tie you always wear to work. You thought it made you look professional. It was also your 'soulmate item'. 

There was a name embroidered on the back of the tie.

Whenever you had nothing to do, or were reading a book, you often found yourself running your fingers over it.

At 9:23 (And 10 seconds) a brown haired male walked in the door.

You stood up a little straighter, adjusted your tie (For the third time that day), and tried look professional, but at the same time, friendly.

You succeeded.

He walked straight for your 'Non-fiction' section. After browsing for 7 minutes and 49 seconds, he brought a book to the counter.

You noticed he wore glasses. But that wasn't the only thing you noticed. He was wearing a dark blue tie, almost identical to yours.

"Did you find everything?" You took the book, checked the price on the back, and mentally added the tax.

"Yes. To be honest, I was not expected to make a purchase at your bookstore." The man spoke, quickly, and void of emotion.

"23 dollars and 37 cents." You put the book back on the counter before punching the original price of the book in. The machine added the tax and came up with 23 dollars and 37 cents.

The man was fascinated. "My, I've never seen a store clerk do that. That is, to say the least, remarkable."

"Oh, thanks. It's quite easy once you do it a couple times." You slid the book over the counter and watched the man reach into his pocket.

He pulled some cash out, and started counting it. He fumbled a couple coins and dropped them.

"I'm sorry, this oesnt usually happen..." The man laughed nervously as he bent down to pick up the coins. As he was doing so, he tripped (Somehow. Seriously, Logan. What is going on?).

"OH!"

He exclaimed as he fell over. You also said this, and ran out to help him.

(Picture below is what he looked like. His head is closest to the counter and a couple coins are beside him on the wooden floor. I can't describe fallen positions [?].I'll try, in case you can't see the picture. It looks like he's running on the floor, with on arm tucked underneath him. His tie is sticking out beside him.)

You froze

You froze.

His tie was identical to yours.

The only difference was the name on the back.

"I-I..." At this point, he had picked himself up, along with the coins.

"I am very sorry about this. Here's the money. I will be on my way now." He dropped the money on the counter and reached for the book.

You grabbed his arm, and with your free hand, flipped your tie around to show him the name embroidered on it.

"Logan?"

He froze, and turned to look at you. His gaze darted to the tie, and his eyes widened. He turned his tie around and showed you the name on his.

"(Y/n)?"

You nodded. Logan nodded.

You began leaning in.

Logan was slightly confused, then he realized what you wanted.

He began leaning in as well, untill both your lips touched.

I can't describe it in words, but I'll try.

It felt like opening a new book for the first time. It felt like pride after getting a difficult question right. It felt rewarding, like after getting a good grade, or being right. It felt like the happiness you feel when you walk into a library and smell that good book smell.

You two jumped away when the bell rang. The customer looked confused, like they had no idea what a book was. 

You were about to go help them, when Logan put up a hand, stopping you.

"Please. Let me...Soulmate."

You two spent the day helping customers, and reading books together. 

Of course, Logan came back to your store the next day. And the day after that. And after that. Eventually, you hired him and worked as equals. Your bookstore succeeded, and became one of the best bookstores in town.

All because Logan fell for you.