Roman x selfharming!Reader

A/N a request from MR_doomandgloom ! Thank you!

You stood there in shock after what Virgil had just told you.

"W-What...?" You spoke meeting his eyes.

"I...I kinda... Like? Roman...? As-as a boyfriend...?" He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I was hoping maybe you could... Help me tell him?"

For a long time now, you had also had a crush on Roman. You, too had been planning on confessing to the eccentric Side.

"I- Can I get back to you on that? I'll text you later tonight." You walked out of your friend's house, and went straight back to yours, ignoring the others asking why you're leaving so soon.

You opened your door and slammed it shut behind you, running to the kitchen and grabbing a lighter. You quickly rolled up the long sleeves you were wearing, revealing many burn marks covering your arm. You had learned how long you could keep the lighter on your skin without scarring it, so that's what you did. Again and again and again.

You felt a little guilty because you had promised Virgil after he found out that you wouldn't do this anymore, but the heat from the flame melted that away.

You watched as the golden flame danced across your skin in a sick sort of satisfaction.

After doing many burns on both arms, you crawled into bed, made a sort of cave out of your blanket, and grabbed your phone.

V: Virgil

P: Patton

R: Roman

L: Logan

T: Thomas

Y: You

Y: Hey, Virge. You there?

V: Yeah, I'm here. You have any ideas?

Y: ...Yeah, a few.

V: Okay...?

Y: Well, do it Disney style, I guess. Have a Disney marathon then at the end maybe watch a recording of you confessing?

V: Ehh, I'd like to, but I don't think I could sit through more than two movies of Disney.

You were tempted to type back: Then maybe you're not fit for Princey. But instead you did:

Y: Then write a note. That should work. Tie it up with a red ribbon, attach it to a bird, and put it in his room.

V: Now that I can get behind. Thanks, (Y/n)! Your the best!

Y: You're*

V: Aww, you think I am? Thanks :)

You cracked a smile at that joke, and decided to text the group chat.

Y: Hey, guys. Sorry for leaving so abruptly. I didn't feel too good.

L: Clearly. It's 'I didn't feel too well'.

P: Lo, lay off! She's/He's/they're not feeling well!

L: I am merely making sure everyone here uses proper grammar.

R: Oh, calculator watch! Stop being such a...

L: Don't you dare.

R: Microsoft Turd.