Another A/N

I'm sorry for making another A/N but I have a bit of a dilemma.

So, recently, I re-watched the 'Cartoon Therapy' episodes to try to be able to write Dr. Picani better. While I was watching, all I could think was 'Man, he'd be fun to write with a child!Reader who has past trauma due to abuse or something.' 

Firstly, yes, I am very aware how dark my mind is.

Secondly, I have already started writing it...

...Sort of.

I started writing it in my head. So currently, I have about two chapters written in my head. I also wrote it in first person.

It would be too long and complicated for a oneshot.

I was wondering if you guys would want to see it at all, and if you do, I'll start another book for that, and I'll try to update it frequently. If you don't, that's totally fine. I might start it anyway.

Here's a bit of the first chapter. I'm sorry, but I'll be using she/her pronouns. I find it easier to write, but I may go over the chapters later and change that. Also yeah, I'll probably butcher Picani... Oh well?

It was hot. The blanket was too tight. I needed to take it off.

I pulled the hospital bed's blanket off my body to try to cool down.

I stared at the bandages covering my body in shock. Had they really done that much to me?

I closed my eyes and tried to remember what happened.

Pain.

Blood.

Familiar faces.

Faces that once held love.

Faces that only showed disgust and hate now.

Loud, loud voices. 

voice that delivered compliments once, but now worked to break me.

Footsteps.

The faces have left.

I pulled myself across the floor. 

My vision was hazy, but I saw a door.

The door was open.

The air smelled wonderful.

Much better than the musty basement air.

Somehow I made it to the sidewalk.

Someone's yelling.

Then black.

The broken memories lingered in my mind, before becoming blurry and sinking back into nothingness.

The door across from the bed I was in opened with a click. A man holding a clipboard walked into the brightly lit room, followed by a woman, wearing formal attire.

"Miss (L/n)? This is Ms. Leys (Pronounced Lays). She's here to take you to Wintertree Orphanage."

So that's a small part of chapter one. Basically, you'll go to the orphanage, and be antisocial and quiet, as well as constantly afraid of everyone. Ms. Leys will have enough of that, and start taking you to a ton of therapists, trying to find one that you'll actually talk to. The story continues from there.

Is this a thing you guys would read?