Selfharming!Virgil x Reader

A/N: Another request from the amazing Literal-Mess! Enjoy!

You were lying in bed, long after your alarm went off. After all, it's Saturday, so why should you get up?

The only reason you're awake now is because Thomas, your friend, texted you.

T: Hey, (Y/n), wanna come over and hang out?

Y: But I was sleeeppinggg.

T: It's 10:47 A.M.

Y: And?

T: ...

Y: Fine, let me get ready. I'll be there in 40 minutes.

T: Yay! See you soon!

You groaned, and pulled yourself out of bed. In 30 minutes, you had managed to make yourself presentable. 

You opened your door, checked that you had your phone, and started off to Thomas's after closing and locking your door.

After a short 10 minute walk, you found yourself at your friend's front door. You knocked, and waited for the door to open. After a couple minutes, the door swung open, revealing Thomas standing there.

"Hey, (Y/n)! You made it! Come on in!" He cheerfully welcomed you inside, closing the door behind you.

"So, do you have anything planned for today?" You sat down on the couch next to Thomas.

"I thought we could watch some Disney-"

"DID SOMEONE SAY DISNEY?!" Roman shot up from the floor and charged over to you.

You jumped backwards and laughed at the eccentric prince.

"Yeah, we were gonna watch some Disney movies. Do you wanna join?" You watched as Princey sat down next to Thomas.

You three watched a bunch of Disney movies, occasionally singing along (Roman sang along to every single song). During that time, Logan came up, sat down at the able and began reading a book titled "Advanced Physics and Quantum Equations".

You grew worried as Patton rose up and came over to you, a worried expression on his face.

"Pat? What's wrong?" You stood up and hugged the normally bubbly Side, an action he gratefully accepted and returned.

"I can't find Virgil... I was hoping you could help? He usually comes when he knows you're here." Patton mumbled into your shoulder.

"Of course! You just have to take me to the Mindscape." 

Patton held your hand and sunk down, taking you with him. You both rose up in the Mindscape, and you immediately went upstairs, with Patton trailing behind you. You turned around and thought for a minute.

"Hey, Patton... I hate to do this but... Do you think you could wait downstairs...?" You mumbled, relieved when Patton replied, "Of course, kiddo!"

You continued up the stairs, pausing at the top.

I really hope he's okay...

You walked down the hallway, gazing at each if the Sides' doors. 

Roman's was white, with a gold doorknob and a few red stars painted on. It was rounded at the top.

Logan's was also white, with a white doorknob. It was the standard rectangular shape.