Logan x fluffball of anxiety!Reader

A/N: I'm sorry I didn't know how else to phrase it. This is the last request from an amazing person, Literal-Mess! Enjoy!

You were walking to your friend Thomas's house. One of his Sides, Logan, had invited you over to spend the day together. This wasn't out of the ordinary, as you two had been dating for a long time. About a year now, actually.

Logan had texted saying, "Greetings, (Y/n). Would you like to come to my house and spend some time together?"

Of course, you replied, "Of course, Logan! Be right there!"

So there you were, standing on your friend's front porch, waiting for someone to open the door.

It had been a couple minutes since you rang the doorbell.

What if something happened? What if they hate me now for some reason? What if Logan is breaking up with me? That's it. He's breaking up with me. I might as well go home now, save myself the heartbreak-

The door clicked open, and Logan stood there.

"My apologies, I could not get to the door in a sufficient amount of time. Please, come in." Logan closed the door after you.

"So, what are we doing today...?" You glanced at Logan, worry lacing your voice. Obviously, Logan noticed this, and took you to his room.

"(Y/n), what is troubling you? Don't say nothing, because that answer would be inadequate." Logan sat you down on his bed and sat down next to you.

"..."

"Come, now. You can trust me. There would be no gain for me if I shared your secrets or worries."

"It's just... You aren't breaking up with me... Are you?" You whispered, not meeting his eye.

Silence filled the room before Logan placed a hand on your chin and made you meet his eyes.

"Why would I do that? We love each other, don't we?"

"We do.." you gazed into his perfect brown eyes.

"Then let's just forget about breaking up, alright? How about we watch some Sherlock together?"

"Yeah, let's watch Sherlock! The game is afoot!" You cheered, following Logan to the Mindscape living room, where you two watched Sherlock together for an hour.

After a while though, you began to think things like "What if he's just pitying me? What if he actually doesn't love me? What if he thinks I'm the ugliest creature to ever exits? (Sorry, Reader, I already have that spot.) What if he just wants me to leave...Permanently?"

You fidgeted around, Logan noticed your discomfort and paused the show.

"(Y/n), whatever you're thinking, no. I do love you, I don't want to break up, I think you're beautiful, and I want you to stay. Everytime you leave, I miss you. I love you, (Y/n)." Logan grabbed your hand and gently brushed a stray strand of hair off your face.

You smiled at him, and kissed him.

He kissed back, and you would've kept kissing if Patton hadn't interrupted squealing.

"Awwwww!!! You two are so cute!!!" Patton laughed, and then left to his room.

"Hey, Logan..."

"Yes, my sweet (Y/n)?" Logan turned to you.

"Betcha you can't catch me!" You yelled, jumping off the couch and sinking down (You'd been in the Mindscape enough times to know how.)

You faintly heard Logan screeching "FALSEHOOD!!" before you appeared in Thomas's living room and ran out the front door.

You heard footsteps pounding behind you as you ran as fast as you could. You began slowing down, losing breath as Logan caught up to you.

Logan grabbed you waist and swooped you into the air.

"I caught you!" He smiled.

A real smile.

You laughed, and fell out of his arms, onto him, sending both of you tumbling backwards.

You rolled off of Logan and lay next to him. He wrapped an arm around you and pulled you closer.

"You know I love you, right?" Logan kissed your forehead.

"Now I do."

A/N Okay, so there you go, Literal-Mess! I hope this was satisfactory. Thank you for your requests!