Chapter 3: Meeting the boys

Taseena's POV:

As Zayn Grabbed the luggage, i took my backpack, with a drip of sweat running down the side of my face. I've NEVER been this nervous. we were walking towards the door, with luggage in both of our hands and i couldnt do this anymore. i HAD to tell him, before anything bad happens.

"Zayn?", i said innocently, out of nowhere.

"yes, love?", he said, sweetly.

"I'm nervous, " i breathed.

I couldnt. I just couldnt tell him the truth. What if he thinks im a loser, or what if he gets mad at me and thinks im a weirdo for faking an age just to be older, and then he'll hate me forever. no. i cant do this. I'm actually gonna have to live with this lie. Whatever, though. I can act well.

"Why? Theres nothing to be nervous bout", he said with a friendly smile.

"YES THERE IS ZAYN! You dont understand!!! You dont know whats its like to be mis-understood alll the time, because you are the most popular boy in the world! I was so nervous to meet my cousins, and worried if they didnt like me or some shit! And to find out that my cousin was Zayn Freaking Malik?? I was not ready for that! And now im gonna meet the rest of the most popular band in the entire planet, and what if they dont like me? What if they think im a weird or-"

"Taseena, just listen! YES, I DO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD. My dad has never, ever understood me, throughout my entire life, and still doesn't! And why are you worrying about what we think of you? Taseena, You are probably one of the coolest girls, i have ever met, and youre probably my favorite cousin, too! To be honest, and not to be mean to them, all my other cousins are kinda nerdish, and i dont really get along with them, personality wise. You on the other hand, you're so funny! And so what we're popular?? We are still regular boys! Dont stress out, love. Everything will be fine, i promise", Zayn cut me off, and shot me with a smile.

Wow, Zayn is really good at calming people down.

But he dosnt understand the relationship between me and my parents..

"um. okay. thanks", i gave in.

We continued to the door, and i got more nervous by each second. As Zayn rang the doorbell, my hands were now sweaty, and butterflies were exploring my stomach. I heard footsteps and Louis's voice reflected from the other side of the door. The pace of my heart started to beat faster and faster. And when he opened the door, all i could hear was the vibration of the beating of my heart left in my chest, buzzing its way up to my brain.

"Hey Zay- WHOA! A GIRL?!", Louis exclaimed, shocked. He looked back into the house and yelled, "Boys! Zayn's got a girl here!! She has luggage! Get your lazy asses down here now!!" He turned his face back towards us and continued,

"And a pretty girl too." He winked at me.

Was he being sarcastic? He probably was.. i looked down and realized what i was wearing, and there was no way in hell he was being serious. I had on a sweatshirt with Hollister shorts, along with some vans. My hair was tied in a messy bun. The only makeup i was wearing was eyeliner and mascara.

"Come in you guys! Just make sure you two use protection.." , Louis whispered.

My face turned red, but i was kinda weirded out by that fact. I didnt see Zayn like that, even though i've only known him for about an hour and a half. I saw him more like a good friend or an older brother. Wait. A brother that's close to my age. not really..oh, whatever.

"LOUIS! You need to stop assuming things and think before you say shit like that! She's my COUSIN! ", Zayn yelled.

"Ohh. Sorry, mate." Louis Looked at me and said, "Sorry, darlin"