19: Leo

THANK YOU Lacey2GalexyB FOR THE AWESOME NEW STORY NAME
much love.

______________

"I am not having a chocolate cake at the party." I told Gabriel.

"I'm not complaining. I don't mind having vanilla or something." He grinned down at me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Jamie and Tracey exchanged looks. "What's wrong with chocolate?" Tracey asked with a frown.

"It's not that I don't like chocolate, I just prefer French vanilla with butter cream icing." Mmm...

Gabriel nodded with appreciation. "Vanilla... Sounds perfect."

"Good because I already told my mom and I sorta told your mom too." I coughed.

It's been three days since the healing incident with Tristan. Mom ungrounded me yesterday saying how I am the greatest daughter any woman could ever have. Why did she say that? Because apparently, Elizabeth told my mom I cut my last class to help her volunteer down at the rec centre.

That woman is a life saver.

Gabe pulled me into his chest and stared me down. "You told MY mother what cake we should BOTH be having at OUR party?"

I cleared my throat. "Maybe,"

He stared at me.

I could literally feel my eye starting to twitch in anxiety. "Okay, I'm so sorry! I thought of it yesterday and in my excitement, I just called your mom and told her!" I pouted my bottom lip and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Forgive me?"

He continued to stare at me but then a small smile started to creep up on his face.

My bedroom door suddenly opened revealing a smiling attractive guy that looked exactly like Jayden except he had brunette shortish hair instead of blonde long hair.

I dropped my arms from Gabe's neck and stared at him. "J-Jay?"

He smirked. "That's my name. What's up?"

He strolled over to my bed and sat next to Tracey. I wasn't the only one staring at him. Tracey was basically drooling and Jamie was staring at him as if he'd just cut his own eye open.

Gabriel was trying his hardest not to laugh at everyone's expressions when I said, "Jayden... Have you lost your mind?"

He shrugged. "I needed a new style. I had enough of that skater look so," He ran a hand through his new hair. "What do you think?"

"I love it." Tracey said first.

Jamie clapped him on the back. "It suits you man."

"I like it," Gabe and I said at the same time.

Jayden smiled at all of us obviously pleased and lay down on my bed. Everyone went along with doing whatever the hell they were doing in my room, when I felt Gabriel's mind clear and focus on me.

I turned my head in his direction and grinned. He smiled back and thought, 'Do you wanna leave?'

I raised a brow. We can't just leave everyone here, I thought back.

'Yes we can. Or you can kick them out. They all turned up here an hour ago asking to do something but we already made plans to meet Tristan this evening.'

He gave me a smug look and walked to the door announcing, "I'm gonna take off."

"Bye Gabe." They all replied in unison.