41 - Part I : Want

READ THIS PLEASE: - HIGHLY RECOMMENED!!!!!! 

PLEASE. READ.

Okay, so listen here: There are two parts and only this one is major romantic. And if you read the name of the chapter I'm sure you could guess what's going to be in it... 

Now, I'm not one to write all about the sexual scenes I'll tell ya that now. I'm just saying that it can get a bit awkward for those who don't like it. (Youngers :P)

I haven't actually described the experience anyways so its cool.. Just warning you! <3

SAFE SEX !! ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT!!

_________________________

I scowled deeply at one of the Pure females and paced in the snow around the fire placed in the middle of the council meeting. "This is completely ridiculous." I said. "The reason we put angels in demon populated areas, are to keep an eye on them." I was speaking in Enochian which I was certainly fluent in now.

"It's a waste," She replied stepping forward toward me. I barred my teeth and clenched my hands into fists. If this young angel thinks she can start on me, she doesn't know who she's messing with. 

"We have more important things to do than keep an eye on demons. I understand that you have nothing better to do until your big decision, why don't you keep an eye on them."

Now that I knew how to control myself, I didn't need to stop and take deep breaths to turn my body heat down; I could do it automatically. I unclenched my fists and turned toward Axel, Leo and Joseph.  

Ever since November, I'd been working on everything. Maryanne was an excellent teacher. Yes, she may sin but she taught me right from wrong. She taught me how to control myself in situations like this where I would get angry. I can't produce fire, but I'm getting there. Working on combat has been easier. I can defend myself and I can attack.  

Gabriel had been teaching me how to read minds properly and teaching me telekinesis. It's so cool but weird. Controlling things with your mind is odd.

My memories were coming in small parts now. It wasn't major memories but everything was coming back.  

But with new memories, old ones begin to disappear. I'm trying to hang on to them but it's difficult.

"This is my third Council meeting," I said to them. "The reason I attend is to input my ideas. Not get them shot down by a baby angel." The first ever time I came to one of these I noticed that they all spoke formally. So I thought, why not? The second time I came, I was permitted to speak inside the Council. There were a lot of things in that meeting that weren't quite right, so I put my ideas forward which they accepted.

"And I'd like to know why such a young and new soul is already in this meeting. Wait. Don't answer that," I smirked evilly and crunched into the snow as I made my way toward her. I saw her throat bob up and down as she gulped and her body stiffens.

I smiled warmly at her and watched her body relax a little.  

Brooke managed to get some teaching in-between Gabriel and Maryanne's. She'd taught me the art of persuasion and charm. It wasn't hard. All I had to do was switch it on and keep eye contact with my target. They immediately fall under the spell which explained why in the hospital, everyone was stating at me and dribbling.  

It was uncontrolled.

"What's your name?" I asked with my purest tone of voice which could make anyone turn into a soft fuzzy ball of warmth. I'd only learnt that from experience.