0 | INTRO

***** The whole story revolves around a group of 4 young adults between the age of 17 and 19. Four absolute strangers, who somehow found each other. Four whole different persons, who somehow fit together like four missing pieces of the puzzle. They are different in their way, but all four have one single thing in common: Their parents don't understand them.

Two dreamers. Their struggle, love, compassion, work, problems, friendship... *****

~ S Y N O P S I S ~

She doesn't fit in the family. Her family is perfect if you don't include her. Her family is overprotective of her. Her family is too controlling that she can't even breathe without being afraid of her family scolding her something she did wrong, or maybe right, just wrong in their eyes.

She is a dreamer. She is a bird who is desperate to fly in the open sky at night. But her family won't let her. She is lonely between the people she loves.

He is a heartless bastard. He's cold. For someone like him, he has to be that way, or else his rivals will chew him alive. He's young and successful. No wonder he has got one hell of competition in what he does.

He's a mystery. He does what he does not giving two shits about people. He creates his own rules.

He is a dreamer.

He is reckless.

He has been expelled from more schools than you can even count.

So, who is he? A gang member? Or a leader, even? A biker? A car racer? A traveler? A stunt guy? An extreme reporter? An explorer? A businessman? Or just someone who is trying to survive?

~ T E A S E R ~

"I don't want you to be just my friend," he whispered

I stared him wide-eyed at what he was saying. Just a moment ago, he was telling me he's already gotten used to me. And now he's telling me he doesn't want to be my friend?

"What are you talking about?" I croaked

"I don't want you to be just my friend," he repeated "I want you to be much more. I don't know what I feel for you, but I know one thing: I want more. I want you. I want to kiss you, hold you, touch you, hear your voice, just be with you whenever. I wake up thinking about you, and the last thought before sleeping is you. I just can't get you out of my head, whenever I somehow manage not to think about you, I see something or do something that reminds me of you. I want early morning workouts with you. I want to go on road trips and long drives with you. I want to have more adventures with you, to explore and travel with you,"

* * *

"Watch your tone, Harvey. And like I made it clear yesterday, what I do is none of your fucking business. Believe whatever. Do I look like I care?" I sneer

"Ah, then if I tell the whole school, you wouldn't care either, would you?" He smirks knowingly. He knows he got me.

If only he knew that he didn't.

* * *

"So you are AJ, huh? Who thought a loser like you would have such guts? Don't waste your energy here, invest that energy opening legs to Harvey. I don't know what he sees in you, you don't have boobs, and you have so much belly fat that I-" she didn't get the chance to finish.

Well, because Iris punched her before she had any chance to say more.

"Listen here, whoever you are," another punch, "You say one word about her," another kick into her ribs "I won't hesitate to snap your fingers,"

~ C H A R A C T E R S ~

Primary Characters

(Strange Quartet of friends)

AJ

Archer Finch

Harvey Giovanni Costa

Iris Raven Jones

Secondary Characters

(AJ's Family)

Dana Fletcher (AJ's mother)

Hema Fletcher (AJ's aunt)

Preston Fletcher (AJ's father)

Derek Fletcher (AJ's uncle)

Patrick Fletcher (AJ's cousin)

(Archer's family)

Rosen Finch (Archer's Father)

[Archer] John Finch (Archer's Grandfather)

Raine [Thea] Finch (Archer's Mother)

(Harvey's Family)

Noris Brooks (Harvey's Father)

Daniella Costa (Harvey's Mother)

Ross Brooks (Harvey's Sister)

(Iris' Family)

Felicity Jones (Iris' Mother)

Sherman Jones (Iris' Father)

(Others)

Candy Roland

Sandy Roland

Cairo Sawyer

Gary Chapman

Blake Wilson

Caroline Butler

Diego Fernández

Adrián Plaza

Eliana D'Souza