Chapter 15

So I would currently be on Chapter 23 of Big Brother. This chapter is long because it was a marathon.
***

It's been 6 months now, it's summer and Megan just finished summer school. Megan just had a recent birthday, she is 14.

The family decided to go to the beach! Kevin and Danielle relationship has been blooming during the break and so have Megan and Chris but Kevin still not happy about them dating yet but he'll get over it.

It may be summer vacation but the band is currently on tour but decided to go to the beach and hang out on their day off for a bit. Kevin decided to go to the beach with everybody.

Megan's POV
I'm going to the beach today with my brother Kevin along with his band mates, Greg, Garbo, John Nick and Joe. Professor Deleasa also tagged along with us because Kevin just had to invite her for some reason.

I grab my beach bag then got out of my bunk bed and went to the front of the bus where everybody was waiting, Kevin saw what I was wearing and said.

Kevin: no you are not wearing that
Megan: please Kevy (gives him the adorable puppy dog eyes)
Kevin: (blinks twice) alright fine
Megan: yay! Thank you (kiss his cheek)
Kevin: but if anybody comes near you, I'm going to wrap you up in a towel and will go back on the bus right away. I will make sure you stay in your bunk until tour is over
Megan: don't worry Kev I already have a boyfriend
Kevin: *roll eyes* and I can't believe your still dating him
Megan: you're being unreasonable
Dani: come on Kevin, leave your sister alone and let's go please
Kevin: alright fine... Let's go everybody!

We hopped off the bus as the bus dropped of us back at our hotel we were staying at. As we were greeted by the rest of the band.

They were also coming with us. We headed to the beach in two separate cars because Kevin took his Lamborghini.

At the Beach.
We arrive at the beach and got out of the car and I said.

Megan: I miss La

(A/N: they live in Dallas, Texas, I forgot to change Wycoff, New Jersey to Dallas, Texas)

Joe: me too
Megan: oh please! You only love LA because of the hot girls
Joe: I sure do
Megan: what about Demi?
Joe: oh yeah and her too
Megan: (rolls eyes)
Kevin: come on guys let's go to the beach and set up

We all went to the beach and I help set up. I went into the water for a little with the boys then I told I told them I was kind of tired and Kevin said I could lay down and relax for a bit.

I laid down on one of the chairs, and I was sitting down next to a guy that had sunglasses and hat and he was hiding himself so I ask him.

Megan: I'm not really supposed to be talking to strangers but aren't you hot in that?

(No Response from him)

Megan: hello?

I wave my hand in his face and he grabbed it and I scream but he quickly cover my mouth.

Guy: shh Megan it's me

He took off his hat and sunglasses revealing my boyfriend Christopher who told me that he was busy with family.

Megan: what are you doing here?! You told me you had to deal with family issues
Chris: what are you doing here?
Megan: I asked you first!
Chris: well I never really told you in the beginning of when we first met but um...
Megan: but what?
Chris: I'm famous...

Megan: ha ha ha, very funny, now tell me the real reason you're

Chris: no seriously I am, haven't you heard of my music?