Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

Kevin's POV
I felt horrible for what I said to my baby sister. She probably hates me right now. Well she has every rights to be.

I slowly walk to my grandfather office and knock on his door. Last time I walked into my grandfather office was when my dad was a live. I got into so much trouble here. I wouldn't blame my grandfather even if he had to punish me for being disrespectful to my little sister.

What's worst would be him having to take responsibility over Megan, and I wouldn't be able to see her again. I will not let that happened ever! I love my grandpa and all, but he can be as level-headed as me especially when it comes to punishment

He told me to come in and I did. He was waiting for me while sitting at his desk chair. My dad told me that, when he first got in trouble with grandpa for not being a good husband to my mother or his family he received the strap. That's the only thing my grandfather has ever used on us. So my sister and I try our best to behave around him. I always felt bad for mom and Uncle Josh growing up.

Now because of my stupidity, I will be the first one to receive the strap. My dad gave me the strap before, but... he told me that grandpa hits worse than he does.

Grandpa: Kevin... describe to me what you did to your sister, that made hurt her feelings
Kevin: uh... I called my sister the s word
Grandpa: and what do we not say in this family?
Kevin: fowl language sir
Grandpa: and what are you going to do after I finish dealing with you?
Kevin: apologize to my sister?
Grandpa: no you're going to write her an apology note and tell her why you feel bad about what you said

I nodded and he said.

Grandpa: go to that closet and hand me that strap please

I nodded and went to the closet and open it and pick up the strap than hand it to him.

Grandpa: now I want your pants and boxers off right now

I sigh but pulled them off not to make anything worst for myself, even tho I was kind of the old for a spanking even tho I wouldn't dare say that to my grandfather face because he would say you're never told old for an "ass" whooping. He probably wouldn't directly say that because he doesn't cuss.

Grandpa: you know what to do?

I nodded and bend over his desk and I saw him get behind the chair and I buried my face into my arms and then it started.

"Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack"

Those hurts a lot of tears were already forming my face. Dad was right he does hit worse than he does. And I can start to see why Megan always prefer grounding. Hey it's been a long time since I was punished. Dad stopped after I turned 18 unless I did something very fucked up that he didn't approved of.

"Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack"

I gasped because I forgot he will still spanking me and I tried to ignore the pain in my butt. I tried my best to ignore the pain while I keep thinking was about Megan I think guilt started to form in me.

After about I think 100 with the strap it was family over! When dad says grandpa spanking are the worst he really means it! This is why Megan and I try our best to stay out of trouble when we visit him.

Grandpa has only spanked my father like 1 or 2 out of the blew whenever he fucked up with his family. Grandpa really doesn't play when you're being disrespectful in his house. Grandpa drops the strap when it was over, and we both hug. I cried into him as he shh me.

After I calmed down I pulled my boxer and pants back on and wipe my tears, and he said.

Grandpa: now I want you to start writing that apology note to your sister, and also tell her how much you love her.

I nodded, and he handed me a pen and paper and pointed to a chair at his desk. I sigh and walk over to it and sat down slowly in it, and tried my best to ignore the pain. I immediately started writing my letter to Megan.

Chapter End Notes:
Last chapter for now until Thursday! Gonna post my other series I haven't posted yet this week. The ones I don't have writers block on.