Chapter 1

Happy Easter!!! 🐰🐣 here's the first chapter of Big Brother. Yes, it's the same plot, but I re-edited because the grammar was so bad...
***

Chapter 1:
At the Jonas's Home.

Megan was minding her business doing her homework in the kitchen, while Kevin is cooking dinner. When all the sudden...

Megan: *sneeze* (grabs a tissue, blows into it)
Kevin: I see that your allergies are acting up again
Megan: yeah but don't blame me blame the spring season *sneeze* (blows her nose in the same tissue)
Kevin: then I guess you won't be able to go the kick ball game for kids charity
Megan: wow I feel all better now is that good enough *sneeze* (blow her nose)
Kevin: nope
Nick/Joe: (comes inside from the back door) hey guys
Kevin/Megan: hey
Joe: who's ready for the game tomorrow
Megan: I am! *sneeze* (blows nose)
Joe: I guess not. allergies again?
Megan: you could say that
Kevin: honey I don't think you'll be able to play tomorrow
Megan: why not? (whining)
Kevin: cause I'm afraid it will get worse
Megan: if it doesn't get worse, can I still play?
Kevin: I'll think about it
Megan: oh okay
Kevin: alright, why don't you move your stuff and go get ready for dinner okay
Megan: okay *sniff* (gets up and grabs her stuff and leaves)
JB: (sets the table)

When they finish Megan came back down stairs just in time, then they all sat down and Kevin said the prayers while they all joined hands.

After they ate they dig in Kevin's chilli and Kevin said to them.

Kevin: well???

Megan and the boys made a disgust face at Kevin's food and Kevin sighs and said.

Kevin: I'll go call for pizza
Megan/Joe/Nick: yes!

Kevin rolled his eyes and went to order them some food to eat.

The Next Morning:
Megan was fast asleep and Joe walks quietly into Megan's room and sneaks up on her and yells.

Joe: wake up!

Megan wakes up and scream so loud because Joe was all up in her face.

Joe: (laughing) ha, ha you should have seen your face it was classic (laughs)
Megan: oh yeah, how would you like it if I use this fist, and punch you in the face with it

Joe gets out of her bed and put two hands up because he surrender himself.

Megan: thank you *sniffles* stupid allergie, I hate getting a stuffy nose in the morning (grabs a tissue and blows into it)
Kevin/Nick: (comes into Megan's room) what's with the screaming
Megan: this guy over her thought it would be funny to scare me awake and almost gave me a heart attack *sniffles* (blows nose)
Kevin: Joe! We told you to wake her up, not scare her!
Joe: well sorry, I thought it would be fun that way
Megan: how is screaming in my face fun?
Joe: it's just is

Megan growls at him and tries to step towards him but Nick hold her back.

Joe: (pats her head) uh, uh, uh. Save your energy for the game kid.
Megan: (annoyed) if I have any left *sniffles*
Kevin: (rolls eyes) Megan just go get ready
Megan: fine (grabs her stuff and leaves)
Joe: hey how come she gets to use the bathroom first?
Kevin: because this is our house not yours and if you guys need to use the bathroom you can go to your house and use yours.
Joe/Nick: fine

They all leave Megan's room after they finished arguing about who gets to use the bathroom first. They got ready themselves and went to Joe and Nick's house to go pick up Frankie.

When they made it to the park and they met up with everybody that includes that stalking paparazzi and Verizon Wireless's team that they're going against in the game. They walked up to them and Kevin said.

Kevin: sorry we took so long guys somebody was hogging the bathroom (looks at Megan)
Megan: hey it's takes 30 minutes just to look this good

Everyone chuckles and Kevin rolled his eyes annoyed at his sister. The Verizon Wireless people picked Kevin to be the other Team Captain and the other team captain is the leader of the Verizon Wireless Team members.

The Verizon Wireless pick all the little kids and Kevin picked the member of his bands including his little sister and Big Rob.

They started playing rock, paper, scissors to see who will win, and it was one of the guys from the Verizon Wireless Team. Everybody was laughing at him because he was so excited that he beat Kevin in rock, paper, scissors.

The gang was playing outside in the nice spring weather and it was Kevin's team turn to play. Kevin's up the batter and people are cheering him on. One of the Verizon Wireless people rolls the ball at him and he kicked it and started running to 1 bat. He almost went to 2, but they told him to go back because he didn't need to go that far.

Right now its Joe's turn, and the guy roll the ball and he had a good hit. He started running to first and Kevin started running home and they got one point and their team cheered. Next it was Megan's turn, and Kevin high five her and he walk back to his the team who were waiting on the bench for their turn. The Verizon Wireless team rolled the ball to Megan and she hit it and started running, but they said it was a foul so she went back then she said to them.
Megan: can you make this a fast ball this one is too slow?!
Verizon Wireless Guy: are you sure?
Megan: (nods head)
Verizon Wireless Guy: okay then (rolls a fast ball to her)
Megan: (hits a good hit)

Everybody looks to where the ball hit and it went over the fence. Megan looked amazed because she didn't know she could hit that high.

Joe: (starts running)
Megan: (starts running also)
Kevin Team: (cheering for them)
Joe: (made it)
Megan: (made it also)
Kevin Team: (high fives them)
Nick: (goes up)
Verizon Wireless Guy: (rolls a ball to him)

Nick kicks the ball and starts to run but sees that's it's a foul and looks frustrated because he's a competitive player when it comes to sports and goes back.

Verizon Wireless Guy: (rolls ball)
Everybody: (chanting Nick J)

Nick hits the ball runs to first base, knuckle touch one of the verizon wireless guy for good game. The game kept going for a while now until they switch places.

One of Kevin's team mate: (rolls the ball)
Frankie: (kicks it and runs to first base)
Everybody: (claps hand together)

They kept playing until it was their last game. The games was 3-2 and Kevin's team was winning so far) and Big Rob was up. (A/N: Kevin team kicking the ball now)

Verizon Wireless Guy: (rolls the ball to him)
Big Rob: (kicks it)

Everybody looks where the ball is going and it's heading towards Megan

Megan tries to catch it but forgot Big Rob was on her team so it ends up hitting her in the face and she yelled "ow!" She had fallen to the ground hard when the ball made contact with her face and her nose started to bleed.

Megan: Kevin!
Kevin: oh my god! (runs over to her)
Everybody: (does the same)
Verizon Wireless Guy: (hands her a towel) are you okay?
Megan takes the towel and put it on her bleeding nose) I'm fine, but I think my nose is broken
Kevin: princess, are you okay? (bends down to helps her up and helps put pressure on her nose
Megan: I'm fine, ow!
Kevin: sorry kid
Big Rob: Megan, I'm so sorry hun
Megan: its okay Bigzy, I know it was just an accident
Big Rob: (smiles at her)
Megan: (smile back) owe!
Kevin: that's it I'm taking you to the doctor
Megan: no! (backs away from him)
Kevin: honey... calm down, I know you're scared of the doctor but that's not gonna get fix if you don't see someone
Megan: I hope it does
Joe: if it does, than that would be a miracle
Nick: (hit him the back of the head)
Joe: owe! (rubs head) what was that for?!
Nick: (fakes smiles) for being an idiot
Kevin: come on guys let's go
Fans: wait! Can we have a few pictures with you guys first
Kevin: if that's okay with you Megan?
Megan: if it stops me from going to the hospital, I'm fine with it
Kevin: ha, ha, nice try

They took some pictures and said goodbye to everybody and than heads out to the hospital.

Chapter Ends Note:
Awe... Poor Megan, What do you think might happened. Will Big Rob feel guilty to what he did Megan nose? How will the doctor appointment go? Find out next time in Chapter 2.