Chapter 18

Everyone arrived at the restaurant and now they're seated at the table getting down their orders.

Dani and Kevin told everyone they were dating at the table as they wait for their food when Megan said.

Megan: OMG! Is that Chris with a girl?

They all look to where she's looking at.

Joe: yeah, why? I thought you broke up with him?
Megan: I did but I didn't think he would give up on me that easily and beside I wanted to get back with him
Dani: well honey you could always try to him, maybe he's not really dating her?
Megan: so... you want me to go over there and talk to him?
Dani: yeah, in case you might get the wrong idea
Megan: alright *looks at Kevin*
Kevin: you got 5 minutes and that's it
Dani:(nudges him)
Kevin: fine 8 but that's how high I can go, for now... your minute starts now
Megan: thanks Kev, well wish me some luck guys

Megan gets up and leaves the tanle and goes over to Chris and the girl he is hanging out with. She taps on Chris shoulder but he was to busy talking to  the waitress to notice her
Chris: sorry guys, but I don't want any autographs right now (turns around) Megan! Uhh.... what are you doing here?

Chris looks around to see if the girl that just walk in with him is still here and she's not and sigh in relief.

Megan: why don't you want me to be here? (folds arm)
Chris: uh...

Chris turns around but jumps when he sees the girl that he was just talking to comes out the bathroom.

Girl: oh there you are honey, I have been looking everywhere for you (notice Megan) who are you?
Megan: oh I'm Megan Jonas, Chris Ex's- girlfriend and who are you?
Girl: Alexa Bender (who Chelsea Staubs plays in StarStruck) Christopher told me so much about you
Megan: well that's funny because he didn't tell me anything about you *cross arm*
Kevin: *to his friends* yeah we gotta go
Nick: why?
Kevin: I know my sister and she's gonna cause a scene
Chris: well isn't this a small world, uh Alexa why don't you take your seat? Megan come with me.

Chris pulls her over to a quiet place but people could still see them and Megan's family is watching them.

Megan: *about to cry* how could you! (about to go back to her table)
Chris: *grabs her arm*
Megan: *shoves his arm off her* Don't touch me, I was gonna give you another chance, but I could see you're having a ball with Alexa!
Chris: *looks stunned* you were gonna give me another chance?
Megan: yeah but then I saw you with that Alexa girl *points at her*
Chris: Megan I'm-
Megan: your what, sorry? Well I'm not we are done for good!
Chris: Megan, you don't mean any of that
Megan: I do and you know what *grabs drink from the guys hand*
Guy: hey!
Chris: Megan... don't you dare!
Kevin: *to his friends* yeah let's go grab her

Kevin took his wallet and tip him but before he could grabbed Megan on time, she dumps the drink on top of his head.

Crowd: *gasps*
Megan: sorry Chris I had to do that, I want to show everybody what a big jerk you are
Chris: Meg please let me ex- *gets cut off again*
Megan: don't call me that only my friends and family could call me that cause unlike you they're not a big headed jerk like you!

Megan went to walk back to the table but bump right into Kevin.

Megan: I would like to go back to hotel please
Kevin: Megan... are you okay?
Megan: I'm fine, can we just go home please *clasped in Kevin's arm*

Kevin sighs and picks her up and carries her back to everyone.

Kevin: come on guys, we are going back to the hotel
Joe: *pouts* but I'm hungry
Kevin: we all are Joe, will order room service when we get back
Megan: thanks Kevy *buries face in his shoulder*
Kevin: *kiss top of forehead* welcome baby girl

Kevin paid before leaving the restaurant, they drove all the way back to the hotel.