Chapter 23

Hi! This is to make up for not posting a lot yesterday because it was the holiday and I was with family... So yea... This part was supposed to be Megan's 16 party but I changed the story line because she's not 16 yet she's 14.
***

After breakfast which I have thank my grandparent's later. We all went shopping later on because I was running out of clothes to wear during my last few weeks on tour. When the boys were bored and tired we decide to head back home. When we got home we found our grandparents outside the patio.

Grandpa: hey kids, how was shopping?
Joe: tiring I didn't know girls would take so long just to fight on one outfit
Megan: because Joe, girls want to look good especially for the guys
Kevin: and what guys are you trying to look good for young lady?

I haven't quite told him about Logan coming over yet so I better keep my mouth shut before things get worst and I didn't want to ruin that.

Megan: nothing

I said in a high voice and I quickly cover my mouth because now everybody knows that I lie because my voices go high, so does Kevin.

Kevin: young lady... did you just lie to me?
Megan: n-no...

I said in a high voice again, and I cuss to myself. Man I gotta stop doing that.

Kevin: tell me who you invited right now young lady

I sigh and gave up, he was not gonna stop until I give in anyways.

Megan: his name is Logan

Kevin shook his head at me.

Megan: Kevin, I know you'll hate me for this b-but-
Kevin: no buts, Megan you just broken up with your boyfriend Chris and now your inviting this Logan person back?
Megan: Kevin I haven't seen Logan since we move here from Dallas. I know you don't like him, but could you at least try for me? And don't you dare mention anything about Chris he's jerk!
Kevin: and you're a slut!

I was a little taken back to what he just said.

Megan: *shocked* excuse me???
Kevin: you heard me loud and clear Megan

Tears fell down my face I couldn't believe what I just heard especially from my own brother. I darted out of their and inside the house and to my mother room and sobbed into my pillow. I can't believe Kevin just said that in front of everyone! This summer officially sucks.

Kevin's POV
Oh my god I can't believe I just said that. Now everybody gonna hate me.

Grandpa: Paul Kevin Jonas ll, how dare you say that to your little sister?!
Kevin: but grandpa, you haven't met Logan, I know I shouldn't have said it but-
Grandpa: no buts! And no you didn't know, because if you did- you would of never said it! Now before you go upstairs to apoligize to your sister. I want you to meet me in my office

I nodded and he left and Grandma said.

Grandma: I can't believe you Kevin! Your parents have taught you better than this!
Kevin: but grandma-
Grandma: no buts Kevin, I don't want to hear it. I'm so... disappointed in you right now

I look down.

Grandma: come on Lily and Kristy, do you girls want me to help make dinner?

The girls nodded than glared at me before leaving me with just Joe, Nick and Danielle.

Joe: and I'll go with them
Nick: please Joe, you just want some cupcake
Joe: duh!

He left and Nick said.

Nick: well... um... I gonna go check on her

He speeds off when he saw the look on Dani face, she did not look happy. Maybe that's why they all ran out so fast...

Dani: Kevin... I have one word to say to you...
Kevin: what?
Dani: unbelievable
Kevin: huh?
Dani: I meant you're unbelievable! How could you say that to your own sister! Even I don't say that to my own sisters, because if I did I would be in serious trouble like your gonna be in
Kevin: *sighs* I know I feel so stupid
Dani: well you should be, because your sister is hurting up their because her Big Brother that she looks up too, just called her the s word. I know I would of felt the same way like Megan if my brother called me that

With that she left and I just stood their like a statue taking it all in.

Nick's POV
As I headed up the stairs I was thinking of what to say Megan. I know I never been nice to her before but I do feel bad now. I can't believe Kevin would say that to her! If Joe and I had a sister we would of never said that to her.

I heard sobbing as I walk toward her room she was staying in. I went to knock but I figure she wouldn't answer so I just walk in. I immediately doge the pillow that was heading toward me, I picked it up and she said to me.

Megan: go away Nicholas! I don't want to talk to anyone right now.
Nick: no we need to talk

I sat down next to her and put her pillow back, she sat up and wipe her tears and sniffled.

Megan: there's nothing to talk about
Nick: look I maybe a pain sometimes, but... I still do care about you. I can't believe I'm saying this... but, you're like the little sister I never had
Megan: really?
Nick: really, forget what Kevin says about you, he is wrong and I'm sure he regrets saying it now. Just give him time, he will get past this
Megan: *smiles* thanks Nick, thanks for being nice to me
Nick: you're welcome! But if you ever mention this to anybody, I swear you won't be living that long!
Megan: *giggles* I know, thanks for cheering me up tho

She smile and I smile back and walk out of her room. She smiled, she has never smiled at me before because I always thought she hated me! Maybe she not that bad as I thought she would be.

Megan's POV
Once he was gone my face turn back into a frown. I sigh and grab my notebook and pen out of my suite case.

Megan's Journal
So I'm stuck at my grandparents parents while my brothers and his friends are on break from touring. I'm so happy! Not really... I love my grandparents and all but I'm still pissed off with my brother Kevin. I can't believe he called me the s word! Sometimes... I wish he wasn't my brother anymore.

After I finish writing I notice it was the last page of the book. I sigh I need a new book so I can start venting about how much I hate my brother Kevin Jonas and that he is a pain in the ass. Although I should be a bit grateful I have someone like him. Wait a minute... I'm supposed to be mad at him!