Chapter 39 {Finale}

Megan's POV
After we spend a little family time together back stage. We all got ready and head back to the venu so the boys could get ready for the show. We waited on the couch and watch people going crazy with the DJ. We didn't have an opening act this tour.

Lily: wow everyone going crazy
Megan: That's a good thing since we don't have an opening act. Ever since my dad passed away he was the boys manager, somehow everything was always stable and now everyone is rushed and people forgot to do the most important thing
Kristy: was that the opening act
Megan: yep!
Kristy: yeah your dad was great at managing bands, he was always on top of things 
Megan: yeah...

I said sighing, Lily wrap one arm around me and pulled me into a little hug. I told her I was okay, and she nods and let's go. Big Rob told us it was time for lock down which is wear the boys hang out and relax before the show starts.

We all went to the waiting area room and I talk to my friends and Dani while the boys were warming up their voices during lock down time. It was time to get on stage, we did a show circle and prayed that nothing goes wrong tonight on the boys second tour.

Before the show started, the girls stayed with me in the room where we could watch the show from back stage, instead of standing backstage. I had to stay backstage because the fact that I had to keep my leg elevated.

Kristy's phone rang and she answered it and hand the phone to me and I look at her in confusion until she told me that it was Chris on the line. I smiled and grab the phone from her and answered it and said.

Megan: hello?
Chris: hey... I sort of need help the secuirty guard wont let us go back stage
Megan: it's because you don't have any backstages, don't worry I'll be over their to come get you one
Chris: okay, thanks love bug see you soon
Megan: bye

I hung up and hand the phone to Kristy and carefully got up.

Kristy: are you nuts?! You know if the boys caught you with a guy backstage, you know you're dead right? Isn't that one of their rules?
Megan: it's also a rule for no girlfriend backstage and Kevin has Dani, so relax Kristy, you're always worrying and beside the boys can't head back stage anyways until the concert is over, they will never know
Kristy: fine but if you get in trouble it aint't our fault"
Megan: *roll eyes* whatever

I clutch myself out of the room but told Dani where I was going first and not to tell the boys. I went down to where Chris told me to go and I found him and a little girl next to him.

I told the secuirty guard they their with me and he nods and let them in and Chris kiss me before helping me back to my room.

Chris: thanks Megan
Megan: no problem!
Chris: oh and this is my little sister Skylar
Megan: that's a pretty name
Skylar: thank you, you're a lot prettier then what my brother described
Megan: thanks I guest, anyways come on, I better get you guys in to the show because, I'm really not suppose to have any boys backstage
Chris: but I have my little sister, doesn't that count for anything?
Megan: only if it doesnt get me in trouble, you know how over protective Kevin can be, beside that fact that he still hates your guts, now come on

Chris helps me back to my room with his little sister. I got to know her a little more

Megan's POV
So after I got to know Chris little sister, she was so cute and adorable by the way. I decide to tell the boys if she can sing with them when they come off stage but I knew I'll be in trouble with Kevin because Chris was here, and I was supposed to be grounded and wasnt aloud to have any boys backstage.

I saw the boys hurried off the stage on the screen, I told Chris to hide in the closet. Kirsty locked the closet door for me the boys came in and hurried to change then came back out once they finish and before they came out the girls stopped them for me and Kevin said.