Prologue

'Honey

'Yes momma'

'Momma has to leave now but she wants you to stay here'

'But momma I don't know this place'

'Its okay honey nobody will hurt you'

'But you said we'll go and see poppa'

'Yes dear but I lied,I have to go, but I'll be back when things have settled,now be a good girl and knock on that door'

'I'm scared momma'

'Don't worry everything will be alright Mr and Mrs Nirai wont hurt you'

Promise you'll come back?'

'I promise dear now run along'

I looked back and saw her waving I took in a breath of air and rung the door bell.A fair lady came out and started throwing glances at each and and every corner.

'Down here maam.'

She traced the sound of my voice until her fairly grey eyes landed on mine.

'Now who might you be?'

'I'm Mia'

'And what are you doing out here this late?'

'Well my momma said that I should knock on this door but right now I can't see where she is'

'And your dad?'

'Pappa left as soon as i was born at least that's what momma told me'

'So you have nowhere to go'

i just nodded.

'Well come on in I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind'

As soon as i got into the house two pair of eyes landed onme.A well built man and his son I guessed.

'Everlyn take take that thing back to where you found it'

'But she's adorable'

'Have you forgotten what we are?We're werewolves not humans come on take her back'

'She has nowhere to go'

'But...'

'But nothing,you can't change my mind'

'Excuse me sir'

'Little one'

'I can clean the place or maybe even work ,just please dont send me out in the cold.I get scared and have horrible nightmares.I'll be a good girl I promise.'

'why does she have to be so cute and innocent,her eyes will surely get someone's soul one day.'

'Is that a yes Nicolas can we keep her,'

'Sure but Alpha Malcom wont be pleased'

'I agree but we're servants right I'm sure the Luna will be pleased to have more servants'

'That you're right and plus Andrew can finally have a playmate look, he's even offering her food,'

'But what will we do about her being human?'

'We'll figure it out, i hoped you packed your bags,we're leaving in two days time,'

'We're finally complete'

'What's her name?'

'Mia'

'Mia Nirai my only daughter,'

'Our daughter'