Chapter 17: Mason you idiot!

Michael' view (Logan's pack/ third in command)

After Logan had left with Madison the school was abuzz with the whole scene.

Aiden's pack was taking a fighting formation against our pack. I wasn't surprised, Logan had taken their Alpha's younger sister who in their eyes was scared and fragile. The enemy of their pack had just kidnapped one of their leaders right in front of them.

Our pack had taken a fighting stance behind us as did Aiden's. With Mason, Lily, and I in the front of the lines and Aiden, Jen, and Beth at the front of their's. Slowly the six of us made our way to the center without any pack members following with an attack.

As we all reached one another, Aiden was the first to speak. "My Father, the Alpha of Silver Crescent pack, has been informed that your future Alpha has now taken my sister. Know this is an act for war." He lowly growled.

"Aiden," Lily softly spoke, a collection of gasps were made from the opposing pack at Lily's disrespect of Aiden's title. "You know Logan didn't take Madison to harm her or your pack." She tried. Mason then blocked her from speaking again. Aiden was Lily's mate but know one knew that, if they had people wouldn't be looking at her like she declared war.

"Alpha Aiden. I was not aware that Alpha Logan would suddenly act against your pack and we strongly suggest not a battle for this. I am sure he will return Madison safe and sound when the time comes." Mason tried to use a less authoritative tone and almost succeeded.

'Michael! What is happening!? I have received frantic messages from almost everyone in the pack except my Third in Command! Report!' Alpha Noah had bellowed through our mind link. How could I have been so stupid to forget?

' Alpha, Logan has taken Madison Lancaster. The daughter of the Alpha of Silver Crescent pack. We have no idea where he is.'

'How could you not know? He couldn't have left that fast without a scent!'

'I will get right on it Alpha.' I subconsciously bowed my head in submission.

I looked to Mason and it seems he had heard and excused me. Quickly I left to go order our best trackers. Jen had done the same.

'Go. Find Alpha Logan and the girl. Report any findings back immediately.' I instructed to our trackers and they ran to the forest shifting into wolf form. I turned back to the meeting at hand.

"Our Alpha is arriving soon." Mason stated.

Jen had yet to say anything, but her eyes narrowed on Mason and she had a scowl on her face, slighltly shaking her head. I saw Mason glance to her and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as did mine.

"Is there something wrong Beta Jen?" Mason asked his mate.

She scoffed looking away briefly. "You know damn well what's wrong. What the hell Mason?" She whispered yelled. I don't know if that did anything to stop people from using their werewolf hearing to hear us.

"Jen. not. now." Aiden narrowed at Jen. She huffed.

"What Jen? What the hell did I do wrong this time?" Mason was starting to get angry. I slowly and discretely made my way to Beth.

"What the hell are you wearing? 'The single life'?" Jen quoted in the air with her fingers. She threw her hands up in the air and laughed without humor.

"You know what Mason maybe you should have the single life." She pointed at some random guy behind her and continued. "He looks nice. Maybe he won't make out with the pack slut." She turned and walked to the guy. I felt sorry for him.

Mason growled, I instinctively pulled Beth behind me as Mason's wolf begin to show at the surface. He chased after Jen and stopped in front of her. "God dammit Jen. You. are. mine!" He bellowed.

Looks like the ... wolf, which is way better than a cat, is out of the bag.

I looked to Aiden and he also had his mate, Lily, behind him protectively.

"Mason." I called to him. He snapped out of his trance and realized what he just said in front of the entire school.

"What is going on here!?" Two Alphas shouted, making pack members cringe in fear.

I got closer to Beth, fearful that her Alpha would take her from me.

"Well." Alpha Dylan asked his son, Aiden. Alpha Noah looked to me asking the same thing.

I am so dead for my not reporting to him it was strange though I was calm about it. Beth was beside me, which helped a lot. Behind my back I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers together. At least for this moment I had her. She's amazing. She brightens my whole world with her laugh , her joke, her practical pranks. Having her near just helps me forget my past. It lifts this cold demeanor I always have.

"Well, It seems there is no point in hiding our secret anymore." An all too familiar voice joked.

Everyone shifted to look at Logan and Madison as they emerged from the forest.

Everyone was quiet until they stopped in front of us and our Alphas.

"Madison. What is on your neck?"

Alpha Dylan, her Dad asked. I directed my attention to her neck as did everyone else and I am sure I can speak for everyone else when I say

Holy shit.