Prologue

It has been prophesied that a werewolf with a coat the color of dry blood and eyes as black as his soul will stray from his pack. He will strive to show all that don't follow him the same pain he has endured as revenge. His followers know pain as well, under his command they are ruthless chaotic, and care for only their individual success. His morals and limits become compromised as the blackness of his heart captures him with time.

Two mates are able to stop him. A female werewolf with shining silver fur in the depths of darkness so others may find her as their light and white fur in the sun to outshine those who cannot compare, she has eyes of ocean blue were you can see the waves crashing with passion. The Male werewolf is bestowed with midnight black fur with silver tips to look like the night sky and eyes red with passion.

Once together the mates with receive gifts to strengthen their fighting chance. The female werewolf is intelligent and analytical having the gifts of illusion manipulation and telekinesis. The male werewolf has strength in heart and body having the abilities to fight with ease and the strength to fight twenty men in a breathe.

The fight will be to defend and once again have the wolf race united. The two must accept each other and the mating process if not they will lose themselves and their packs.

With the help of their friends and their packs they can stop the further separation of wolf kind and reunite the wolf race.