Epilogue:

Logan's view:

"Lucas! James! Charlotte!" I yelled, my voice booming through the castle. I hear nothing in response. They knew I was furious, they were trying to hide from me because they knew what they did was completely unacceptable.

"Lucas!" I boomed even louder this time. He's the oldest, he knows his responsiblities.

"Logan, they didn't do anything bad." Madison rolled her eyes.

"Madison, they called one of the pack Alpha's daughter a slut."

"They were right. She is."

"Even if so, they shouldn't say such things. No child of ours will act in such a way, royal or not."

"Hey daddy." I heard Charlotte coo.

"No, not this time Charlotte. Get your brothers here now," I said.

Her eyes glazed over the same blue-gray color as my mate's. Lucas and James appeared next to me. They looked down at the floor.

"Explain. Now." I said as calm as I could manage. We were in the conference room discussing new ways to prevent rogues and pack abuse when I got a mindlink from a pack Alpha saying my triplets ganged up on his daughter and saying horrific things to her. I knew my children and I knew his daughter, it didn't take a genius to figure out what really happened. But they needed to learn how to act properly to these situations.

"She was absolutely repulsive towards Lucas and I and fake towards Charlie. She bullied the rest of the school, we had to put her in her place." James said.

"That was not the way to handle it," I growled. "Imagine my utter shock getting a mindlink saying that my pups are calling others names!"

"Dad, were 18. We aren't pups anymore. We agree that wasn't the way to handle it however can you agree that she needed to be put in her place." Lucas said.

"Not in this way! She had to learn her place but not in this way!" I growled.

"Why does this matter? We are royals, they have thier place and we have ours." James shrugged.

"We are royals yes, but your mother and I we chosen because of our hearts and care for other people. Make our people think you are royals for the same reason not because you were born into it." I said.

"I understand. Sorry, we could've handled it better." Lucas said.

"Good, but I want to hear it from all of you not just the speaker." I said crossing my arms.

"We're sorry, it should've gone done differently." James sighed.

"Yeah, sorry daddy."

"Okay, that's enough reprimanding for one day hero. Okay kids go get your younger brother and sister and get ready for dinner tonight. We have to make an announcement." Madison said hopping off the desk.

"I can't believe how old my kids are! What happened to my babies! Now they have six-packs and I bet you my boys aren't even virgins anymore!" She cried.

"Mom!" They boys called out as Charlotte starts laughing.

"And my baby girl has boobies now! Not mosquito bites anymore, she's almost a woman with a peroid and everything!" She cried out again.

"Mom!" Charlotte yelled. I laughed.

"Honey, I don't think our pups will apreciate you embarassing them so much." I said as I led her out of the office.

"I can't believe you guys are even talking about this stuff so easily!" Lucas said.

"I wiped your asses, I will talk how I please!" Madison said.