Chapter 25: Here-y Here-y! Gather For the Royals Have News!

Logan's view

"I'm pregnant" the love of my life told me.

I gulped, "what?"

"I'm" she paused, a very long pause, "pregnant."

"how?" I always used a condom.

"I have no clue, but it might have to do with the fact that your Alpha and a King. Your little swimmers have more ... uh, strength and force." She was fidgeting with her fingers and looked at me shyly.

oh man.

"So at this very moment, the love of my life, my queen, my mate, my fiance is carrying my pup?" I asked her so she can clarify.

She looked up at me through her eye lashes and whispered, "yeah, I'm feeling a kid growing up in here." She giggled and rubbed her stomach playfully.

I dropped to my knees and pressed my ear to her belly.

low and belly-ho. There it is, a heart beat.

Meeting her eyes, I cupped her face, "I say we tell the world of our pup and our engagement." I smiled.

She grinned, "So your okay with me being pregnant?" She was shy, caring, studious, gorgeous, and my imperfect perfection. And she was going to mother my pup and be my wife, heck yes I'm okay with it!

As long as it's with Madison, I am.

"I'm more than okay with it. Why not add more to our to-do list? Besides, it's time we live our own lives for us and not the kingdom." I told her leaning in for a kiss.

She sighed. I asked "what?"

"We're hosting a ball, getting crowned, receiving our full title, finishing high school, getting married, titling our friends, running a kingdom, and now raising a pup." She scoffed

"Well you've always been an over achiever." I joked.

She intertwined our hands and then lead me out of her new lab, "Come on let's go announce our incredible new news!" She was beaming

"There you are!" I heard shouting.

Pulling Madision behind me, out of harm's way, I prepared for an attack. "Whore! I can't believe you still haven't told me your pregnant!"

Jen. The only reason I put up with that loud mouth, sarcastic women was because of my mate and bestfriend.

I kept Madison behind me and away from the dirty blonde.

"Oh, Hush wolfy. I love pregnant women. The fact that Mads is preggers now just make me more of a momma bear. By the way, Why the hell haven't you told me yet? I would think that I'd be the first to know. I know everything!" She eyed Maddison.

I growled. In surrender she backed away.

"I didn't want it broadcasted yet. i love you but you are too much of a big mouth." Maddison explained.

Jen rolled her eyes. I see Mason next to her and whisper in her ear.

He steps away and then comes to congratulate us. "We are really happy for you guys! Congratulations." He says. We give each other our manly bro hugs and laugh

"It would be awesome if my best friend congratulated me!" Madison roared in Jens ears.

"You should have told me." Jen whined. "I didn't see the point you knew the minute you saw me, my mate didn't." Madison countered.

"Bitch."

"Slut."

"whore."

"I have a deep regard for you."

"I deespiica you."

The fuck?

Then Madison lightly side kicked Jen's butt and they both laughed and hugged.

My mate is wierd.

"Lets go make the announcement." I pulled my love away and into my arms.

We stood before the members of the council:

Beta: Mason and Jen

Third in Command: Brandon and Rachel

Pack Leader and Representative: Aiden and Lily

Commander and Chief: Michael and Beth

Castle Representatives: Celeste and Lorenzo

And we made the announcement

"In less than two months, ten of us will graduate Datophire High for the shifted. We will be crowned and given our title as King and Queen of Werewolves and give you your full title and abilities as well. However before we receive our title and after graduating, We will be hosting a ball celebrating Madison and I's union." I proclaimed.

"So your getting married?" Lily asked skeptically. Madison nodded.

"And along with that, we will give birth to a pup." I smiled.

"Finally! Now I can gush about it." Jen exclaimed. After Jen everyone else followed. They stood from their seats and congratulated us. "Think of all the cute clothes. The baby will be adorable. He'll be strong like his dad. Smart like his mother." Comments came from everyone.

"Let the pregnant woman breath people!" Jen hollered. "Oh! Do that stupid lamerz shit! Hee-hoo hee-hoo!" Madison chuckled at her best friend.

"I sooo want to plan the wedding." Rachel called.

"I call the baby shower!" "I'll help!" said both Beth and Lily.

"Hey! Hey!" Jen screamed quieting everyone. We looked to her and waited. A sly smile appeared, "Oh god." muttered Mason. "You know what a wedding means right? A bachelorette party!" Jen hooted.

Crazy women.

"Imagine the kingdom when we tell them." Madison whispered to me. I leaned into her ear, "They can't be more crazy than Jen."

She giggled, it was the most angelic thing ever. Hearing and looking at my beautiful mate, I can't wait to see what our pup will be like and what our future holds.

"I shall make the announcement to the kingdom." Lorenzo called and bowed out. I nodded to excuse him.

"Crap." Madison realized.

"What?" I asked her.

Madison had the most flabbergasted look, everyone in the room focused on her as she focused on solely me.

"We have to tell our parents."

Well I'm fucked.