Chapter 32: Pups

Madison's view:

I'm pregnant. I'm freaking pregnant , with freaking triplets!

"You did this to me you asshole!" I yelled at my mate.

He laughed, "Your the one that had to try doing that new position-"

"That's gross Maddy." Fuck you, Aiden.

"I knew you were the kinky one!"

"Ugh, shut up! I'm in labor you mutts! I'm about to poop out three pups! Someone get me some freaking water!" I wailed.

"No need to yell." Jen huffed.

Logan laughed next to me.

I was currently our room laying on the bed. I had woken up this morning, after being pregnant for nine months, with a pain shooting through me. Celeste, my mother, and Logan's mom all ran in to then get pushed aside by Jen who, 'had to see the babies first'.

Damn you Jen.

"Just try and calm down, you still have to dialate another centimeter." She said.

"We are never having sex ever again!" I yelled. Yes, I was aware our mothers in the room, no I didn't care.

"Madison," My mother reprimanded.

"Mother, you know my pain!" I hollered.

She shrugged, "Yeah continue."

Logan laughed.

I felt everyone outside the room, our fathers and the counsil members impatiently pacing the hallway. It was making me more edgy.

"Brandon, tap your freaking foot one more time I dare you!" I yelled at the wall. He stopped.

Logan laughed again, "I'm glad you find my pain amusing" I growled.

"It's like when you're on your peroid only squared." He howled with laughter.

His mother smacked him. "Damn!"

"No cursing!" We yelled.

"Too much estrogen in here." He shook his head.

"Okay your ready." Celeste said getting into position.

"Here some water before." Jen said runnning in. I took a big gulp before I started to push.

My mom and Logan's mom were holding up my legs while Jen and Logan were at my head giving me support to push and holding me up.

"Ahh!" I screamed.

"Keep going I see the head!"

She said that another two times before I was done. I had lost track of time, it felt like forever.

"Your done." Celeste smiled.

"Congrajulations, your majesties. Two boys and the youngest a girl. All fraternal." As each was born Logan held them until the next was born and handed them to either our moms or Jen.

"Finally, fuck. I'm tired. Imma just rest my eyes." I laid back.

"No, Madison! Keep your eyes open! Don't fall asleep."

Everything hurt, I just wanted some rest. I deserved that didn't I?

"Just for a minute." I said. I lulled myself to sleep, even through her frantic shaking.

Just let me.

Beeeeeeeeeeeep.

I'm just kidding, I woke up a few hours later.