Chapter 15: Here comes Blood

Madison's view

"Well just blurt it out then." Jen commented hugging Mason tighter to her. Mason just smiled down at her and soothingly rubbed her arm.

"I'm not very good at that and that was best. Ripping it off like a band-aid!" I imitated ripping a band-aid in the air for emphasis.

Logan started to take off his shirt, slightly shaking his head. The guys started to growl and cover thier mates' eyes from him. Hell no! No one growls at my mate. I growled even louder at them. Immediately, they stopped and backed down. So this is the perks of being a Queen? I like it.

Logan's shirt was now fully off showing his God-like body and his abs. I could barely tear my sight away from him. When I did and looked back at his face he was smirking.

Ugh.

I started taking off my sweater. I had a spaghetti strap undershirt on so don't worry. I looked back to Logan and I heared him groan. Ha!

'Did you have to wear a tight shirt?' Logan asked through the mate link. His red eyes darkened with lust. I smiled triumphantly.

"Okay, what's with the secretive stripping?" Aiden asked. "And what does it have to do with the whole 'King and Queen of Werewolves' thing?"

"Just look, okay." I told them.

Logan and I turned around, to show them our connecting tattoos. Our shoulders touched and I swear sparks flew. Focus Madison!

"Take a look." I could hear their footsteps gather closer to us. "When did you get a tattoo Logan?" I believe it was Rachel who asked that. "I never went."

"What is it of?" Brandon asked.

"Of a wolf. Half is on my shoulder and half is on Madison's. It's the mark of the King and Queen." It was quiet for a moment. Then there was rustling in the distance.

Everyone snapped their heads to the direction of the noise. Nothing.

We moved and I put my sweater back on and Logan put his shirt on aswell. Good thing too. It was starting to get hard to concentrate.

"So that means my sister is the Queen of Werewolves?" Aiden asked, I just nodded my head.

"Your sister? My brother is the King!" She then back handed Brandon in his stomach"Oof!"

"Oh my God! That totally makes me a princess doesn't it?" She was practically jumping up and down.

Well at least someone is seeing the bright side of this.

Logan chuckled and that made my wolf purr.

More rustling. I narrowed my eyes at the same direction again. Someone is there. I tried to narrow in to the origin of the noise. I used my illusion manipulation to draw them out. They came out dazed fully hyponotized by the illusion.

It was that girl who slept with Logan. "Madison?" Logan asked cautiously. I simply growled, the bitch followed them.

I raised my hand and she was lifted into the air and brought over to us. I motioned for her to slow to a stop and be kept in place. She was still in the illusion.

"What do we do with her?" Beth asked. I could tell she was thinking of a little prank in her head.

"Take her home. It's getting late anyways. We can talk later." Michael said.

"Are you proud of me master? I did what you asked and got close to Logan, the future Alpha. Are you happy? Yes?" She giglgle.

The fuck is she talking about? "Master?" Lily asked. Michael growled probably because he just found out there was a traitor in thier midst. Haha, midst. Right, back to the problem at hand!