Chapter 16: Taking my Mate

Logan's view

'Go get my Dad and the warriors' I ordered Mason, I felt him hesitate.

"GO!' I shouted in my Alpha tone. He bowed his head in submission and then pushed Beth and RacheI along with him.

'Go prepare the warriors.' I ordered Michael, he did as he was ordered to.

I turned back to the Alpha of Rouges. "What do you want?" I seethed.

"Simple," he calmly stated whie crossing his arms. "I want you dead and your mate my prisoner."

My dangerous growl erupted from my throat and made it's way to reality, shaking the trees and instilled fear into the rouges that went against me.

"You won't go any where near my mate!" I shouted as my body shook, my wolf fighting for control to rip his throat out.

"Relax, your highness. I won't kill her." I was about to speak when he interrupted me again. "Yet." He smirked.

I saw red and growled even louder than before.

I ran for him, his rouges tried to block me but I pushed them aside. They flew and crashed into nearby trees, my foretold strength has perfect timing. The coward of an Alpha ran before I could reach him. "I'll be back pup. And next time I won't lose." He left his pack alone to fight me. Which isn't fair.... for them.

They all surrounded me. I went for the one that smirked as if he had already won. He died first. Within minutes everyone is down. But don't worry not everyone is dead, we need some answers. I still had a thirst for blood. The remembrance of those words swirled around in my head, making my wolf that much closer to the edge. I wanted to rip that cowards head off!

I heard footsteps but I didn't turn. I was trying to calm down before I seriously hurt someone from the pack. I stood over the many, barely moving, bodies and the footsteps stop behind me. Breathing heavily and hunched over, I'm pretty sure that was a clear enough sign that said, "Don't Fuck with me right now!" I guess Mason missed it.

I felt my eyes glow and canines beg to show themselves. My claws itched at the tips of my fingers. My wolf was begging to be let out, to run, to find my beautiful mate and make sure she was safe and in my arms.

"Logan?" Mason asked. "We should get to school." Who could think of school right now?

I want- no NEED Madison. And now!

'Logan are you okay?' My soothing mate called out to me though our mate link. I was slightly calmer.

'I'm fine. Where are you? I need you.' I begged her.

'At the school. Are you sure your okay?' She asked worriedly.

'Don't worry.' I tried to convince her but I don't think it worked very well. 'I'll find you.' I told her.

I trudged forward to Mason, once I had reached him I pulled him by his colar and spoke dangerously. "Let's go now!" Then pulled him by his arm and we speedily walked to the truck. He drove which was probably best.

As Mason zoomed down the road I felt Madison getting closer and closer, just the thought of Madison safe and in my arms calmed me down. . . a bit.

When Mason started slowing to a stop, I jumped out and started looking for my mate. "Logan, wait!" I heard Lily shout. When did she get here? Oh well, It didn't matter.

I smelled her. I pushed through the crowds to get to her. It didn't take much effort, the student body usually parted like the red sea for me anyway.

I could feel Madison's emotions, she was angry and she wanted something. . .

me.

I finally saw her across the school yard where everyone was but I didn't care all I wanted was Madison. Here and now and forever. She felt me and looked in my direction. We both took a step to run to one another but Mason and Michael held me back. Just as Aiden and Jen held Madison back. She struggled to get away from their grip. I didn't.

I pushed Mason and Michael aside and ran for Madsion faster that I've ever ran before, than any werewolf before. I reached her within the blink of an eye. Pulling Madison into my arms and away from Aiden and Jen, I picked her up bridal style.

"Don't do this Logan!" Aiden growled lowly.

I growled louder. "MINE!" Hell yes I was being possesive.

I raced out, from the packs, the school, the territories and we ended up in the forest near the city. I still hadn't put Madison down and she didn't complain. She snuggled in closer to my chest and breathed in my scent.

I held her in my arms where she would be safe, loved, and happy forever. Mine forever.

I walked around carrying Madison like she was a feather and with my newfound strength, it wasn't a problem. I kept walking and ended up finding a clearing. Gently putting Madsion down, her body sliding against mine.

"What happened Logan?" She asked looking into my eyes, crossing her arms.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I shook my head and let out a breath of air. She nodded, understandingly. I grabbed her waist with one hand and cupped her cheek with the other. She uncrossed her arms and rested them on mine.

"Well at lest tell me your okay." My mate worried.

"Everything is perfect with you around." I smiled.

She laughed into my chest. "You are such a cheeseball." She looked back up at me. "Only for my mate." I was grateful she didn't pry into it any further. She diffused the tension and I was happy that the mood changed to a lighter one.

She looked at the floor and then smiled wickedly.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"How quick are your reflexes?" She asked me.

"Wha-" I was on the floor before I could breath. "Ooof!" I groaned.

"Well now hero, looks like you aren't as badass as you thought." She kneeled down to me.

I quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her to me, she squealed. My mate fixed herself so instead on laying against my side she was stradding my waist. She had began poking my abs. I laughed "What are you doing?"

"Have you ever had a burger? With fries?" She asked me not looking up and still poking at me. "Yes, tons." I chuckled. I layed on my back looking up at the cloudless blue sky that didn't even compare to Madison's blue eyes. My hands resting on her thighs.

I felt her hands intertwine with mine and tug on them. I sat up and she removed her hands. Her eyes were swirling with dark blue, She glanced down at my lips as I did the same with hers. Her breathing sharpened, "Logan?" she breathed, lickering her lips. "Yeah?" I answered lowly.

Her hands glided down my body to the hem of my shirt. She inched closer to my body and I felt every movement. I squeezed her thighs lightly, shutting my eyes trying to hold in a groan.

She started lifting my shirt slowly and agonizingly. Her small hands lightly touching my body while she pulled it up and over my head. We never broke eye contact only when I had to pull my shirt over my head with the help of my very turned on mate.

She broke eye contact to look down at my.... stomach?

"Look you liar! You have absolutely no fat, all muscles!" She pointed to my 8 pack with her mouth hung open.

"That's what all that was about?" I asked her incredulously. I was really disappointed.

She laughed and leaned closer to me, cooing at me. "Awww! Is my poor mate sad? How can I make it up to you?" She playfully pouted at me.

I looked deep into her eyes.

"Let me mark you."