Alternate Ending: Epilogue

So, some people got upset with my ending. SO I'll write a new one for those special bookaholics out there that love their happy endings.

Enjoy!

Logan's view: ( 20 years later)

"Pups! Get down here!" I called through the mindlink.

My five pups suddenly appeared before me in my study.

My triplets certainly grew up. Charlotte had inherited her mother's abilities, James inherited mine, now Lucas inherited mine but also Madison's all knowing knowledge telekinesis. But he didn't get those abilities until the triplets decided to give him the throne when they became of age. They decided this when they were eighteen. Lucas isn't going to inherit the throne until his 25th birthday. I'm still teaching him as is Madison.

Then five years after the triplets, Madison told me she was pregnant again with twins. We had a girl and a boy, and again she threatened me we were never going to have sex again. I've been mocking her ever since.

Our young girl, Harper April Ryder and our boy, Carter Jack Ryder, didn't get any abilities other that more heightened senses than an Alpha.

The triplets are 20 now while the twins are 15 years old. I still call them all my pups.

Jen and Mason had six kids, three boys and three girls. Aiden and Lily had two boys. Brandon and Rachel had three kids, two girls and a boy. Michael and Beth had one boy. Most of our kids are around the same age.

Our family is as happy as ever can be.

"Dad, were not pups anymore." Lucas whined for the millionth time.

"To me you will always be my pups ever since I wiped your asses." I laughed.

"Where is that mother of yours?" I asked turning around and then sat in my desk.

"You called us down here so you could ask us where mom was?" James asked incredulously.

"No, I called you down here because... I'm ordering you to not do anything! and I mean anything to even insinuate my about birthday today." I huffed.

"Yeah dad we know the drill. Shouldn't you be telling mom this? She always does something for your birthday." Carter said in a bored tone.

"Oh I know, I woke up this morning ready to tell her. However you lovely mother decided to just ignore me and continue giving me presents and telling me happy birthday." I laughed shaking my head.

"We should take a page out of mom's book." Charlotte told my other daughter, Harper laughing.

"No, you shouldn't. " I growled playfully at them.

"Dad, we have to go. I need to go over some warrior techniques with Uncle Michael." Lucas asked.

I looked at them all in the eyes, I knew they were lying through there teeth... the little shits.

"Very well. Go." I said.

"By the way daddy, " Charlotte paused, I prepared myself after. Something ridiculous always came after one of my girls calling me daddy.

Suddenly they all screamed and ran towards me, "Happy Birthday!" I was tackled by all five of them, they successfully knocked me down to the floor in a dog pile. No pun intended.

I groaned as all of my pups were on top of me forcefully putting all their weight on me. I could hear them all laughing and it was the most amazing and cherished sound I've been blessed to hear in the past 20 years.