Chapter 11: Crazy Teachers That Might be Right

Logan's view

I was heading to my mating Ed class, finally the last class of the day.

Man this day ended up sucking. I thought it was going to be awesome, after last night at the club I thought Madison forgave me but apparently and very unconvientiently for me she was too drunk to remember any of it. Now I had to think of another way to apologize to her in some eloborate way because she definately deserves it and for me, not really being a romantice type, it's going to be hard. Not to mention the threat that Jen had made after Mason's prank, even though I am an Alpha I am scared shitless.

Now what am I supposed to do? (Legit give me ideas for Logan's epic apology to Madison)

Striding into class because that's just how I roll, the most delicious scent hits me and I remeber that I sit next to Madison in this class. Get this, the teacher kicked out everyone else from the class that haven't found their mate and changed them to another peroid. So it's just the four of us in there, strange huh. I'm pretty sure Mr. Jacobs knows about our little problem.

I take a seat next to Madison and she seems edgey. She can't seem to stop moving and bouncing her legs up and down. I stare at them and all I can think about is them wrapped around my waist and her-Damn it! I really need to stop tortuing myself. Mason comes in and I give him a simple nod and he take his seat next to Jen. Huh, I didn't even notice her.

Mr. Jacobs walks in and shuts the door. We turn to him and being the only students in class it's quiet and the only noise there is is him shuffling around and closing everything.

"Okay I know you all are mates and I know about your packs." Shit.

Jen along with Mason are wide eyed. I look to Madison and then back to the teacher who couldn't be more blunt. He waits for our next move but not at all in a menacing way, I feel more relieved that we have at least one adult knowing our situation. "You can't tell anyone." Madison deadpans.

"I won't. This must be interesting for the four of you being mates and from enemy packs." Well might as well come clean right? I mean already knows about the four of us. "Actually the ten of us." He gives a whole hearted luagh like it isn't possible. "Okay sure." He realizes that none of us are joking and he straightens up.

"That's strange and oddly familiar." He tapps his chins thinking. "Mr.Jacobs, I hope you don't mind but since you seem to understand our situation I was hoping you would let us discuss our plans as what to do while in this class. It isn't safe to do mind-link and risk our Alphas knowing and speaking out loud and risk others easedropping." I didn't even think of that. I trust my Father so much, I didn't even give the faintest thought to my Dad tuning into our private mind-link.

Already lost in thought Mr. Jacobs waves us off and says, "Go for it, I have research to do." With that he leaves the room and gives a quick "I'll be back."

I look over to Mason and Jen is already on his lap and giggling. What the hell! Why isn't it that easy for me and Madison? Oh right, I slept with another girl. Madison is frantically scribbling on a sheet of paper and bouncing her leg again. I just stare at her, admiring her.

Her midnight hair with individual shimmering silver strands spread out and perfectly cascading down her shoulders. Freckles around her cheeks and nose that move when she crinkles her nose up when she finds a problem. Different shades of her beaitifull blue eyes that just make mine seem freaky looks to me then back down. And don't get me started on the rest of her body because then I will need a very, very cold shower.

I am brought out of my thought when tingles shoot up my left arm, I see that it's Madison nudgeing me out of my fantasy. She hands me the paper she has been scribbling on.

Okay, so I need your help. Mason came up to me and ask me to help him apologize to Jen. I did but under the condition he didn't single her out and I promised I would get them together after Jen threatened my life about it. Then she told Aiden and Beth now they both want to see their mates. Now they all think I have this elaborate plan on how to get them together and expect me to get them all together by tonight.

Why doesn't she just tell me this? I am about to ask her but her hand shoots up to my mouth and covers it. I wouldv'e prefered her sexy full pink lips but I guess it would be too soon. She looks over her shoulder to Jen and Mason he have managed to block us out and the rest of the world. She removes her hand and takes the paper. She grabs my hand and pulls me to the back of the class.

"I can't let Jen know that I had no idea as how to get ten wolves together who belong to enemy packs. She thinks I already had a plan when Mason did the singing thing." She whispered. God, she is so close. Stop!

"Had? Do you have one now?" I furrowed my eyebrows together. She takes her time answering, just looking at me. "Madison?' She snaps out of it and blushes. Holy hell! She was totally checking me out! Score! God, you don't know how good it feels to know that she still attracted to me, I really thought she hated me.

"Of course I do now. But I can't do it alone. I need you to get the rest of the gang at the river at sundown. Don't step out of the woods until I you smell me and no one else okay? And be sneaky like." Sneaky like?

"Okay, Madison.." I paused. How should I start this? "I need to explain."

She fidged more and before she walked away, like I was so scared she would again, I grabbed her hand and liffted it up and intertwined our fingers. "Please." I begged.

She scooted closer to me and waited. "I'm so sorry. I don't know how many times I can say it before you believe me and then forgive me but I'll keep saying it until it's done and so much more. I'll wait forever even if I only get one word from you the rest of my life. I'll do anything, just say the word and I'll do it for you. I won't stop until us and our friends can be together." I look up and her eyes analysing me.

"I want gummy bears and ice cream." She said. Wow, My mate.. is amazing.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT SEEMED FAMILIAR!" Mr. Jacobs yelled coming into the classroom. We started to gather around his desk. He brought in an old, big, and dusty book slamming it on his desk.

"You, Madison and Logan, are our next King and Queen of werewolves."

Crazy Mating ED teacher say what?