Chapter 21

Previously in chapter 20...

"Hunni? You downstairs?"

"Yeah mom. Come downstairs."

"Who was all those people yesterday?"

"They were just mates from college."

"What about that dark haired lad? The one that had sort of like... spikey hair? You seemed to sit quite close to him."

"Spikey hair mom? Seriously. It's called a quif. And he is just a friend that I met in college."

"Yeah, I can tell that by the massive smile that has appeared on your face when talking about him."

"Well, your not doing anything today, Ozzie is coming out with me for the day and your father is out. Go out and meet him and the rest of you friends. Have fun! But not too much. Love you darling. Go get ready."

-----

"So, basically what I called up for was the fact that I was wondering if you wanted to meet up later? It kinda failed yesterday so..."

"Yeah sure. I'll knock for you at... 1:00 as I have to take Moira to dance practice at that time. So once I take her there, I come get you?"

"Yeah sure. See you then."

------

"Listen, Dynasty. There was a reason why I brought you out here tonight."

"I wanted you too remember this moment, the way you felt, the sights you see. I wanted you to forget everything that has happened to you these past few weeks. I want you to be happy. But most importantly, I want you to remember the Brooklyn lights, You are my Brooklyn Light."

Zayn's eyes search through mine as his arms wrap around my back, pulling me closer into his chest as his lips gently hover above mine. His hot breath lingers on my top lip as I forget the numb feelings in my body, forget everything that is around me and just focus on the person standing infront of me. He leans down and softly places his lips against mine, fireworks exploding inside me as if I'm going to burst. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer to me and move my lips rhymically agaisnt his, slowly enduring every moment that is humanly possible.

We pull apart as we look deeply into eachothers eyes, pulling in for one last kiss before I wrap my arms around him, my head leaning against his chest.

"Let's get you home, shall we?"

Quote...

"Each of us represent a star in heaven. Sometimes we shine with the rest, sometimes we twinkle alone and sometimes, when we least expect it, we make someone elses dreams come true." - Unknown

***Dynastys P.O.V***

I couldn't sleep all night. Honestly, yesterday evening was beyond indefectable. The lights, the meal, the tender touch of Zayn's immpecable lips against mine. I just... I can't explain the feelings. I don't know what this makes us? A couple? Maybe, but will Zayn want to make the commitment? I don't know but I soon hope I will find out.

This weekend has felt like it has last a lifetime, a lifetime of perfect memories and new beginnings. But, ofcourse fricking monday has had to come around and I need to go to college today. You know, staying in college 9-5 in one god damn class with an absolute ignormus asshole is not great. Imagine listening to someone you dispise for 8 straight hours never getting a break from there consistent moaning and yelling? Yeah, it sucks. And that's how it feel, every day, with Mr Cartwright.