Chapter 15: Now or Never

Previously in chapter 14...

"But..But Zayn. What happened yest-"

"So what? Just fuck off will you. I don't want you here." Taking a deep breath,I slowly walk over to Zayn. "You can front that your okay all you want Zayn, but you need someone. You need to talk to someone and I'm going to be here for you. Just talk to me."

"Listen to me, I don't fucking need you. I don't fucking need anyone. Now, if you knew what was best for you, you would fucking leave me alone. I don't need your pathetic pity, I just need to be left alone. Now you know where the door is, take your smug little ass out of it."

"I'm trying to help you Zayn but you know what? Why should I even bother with you. I won't rest my breath with you anymore. Your just not worth it."

"Dynasty, I'm...I'm sorry. I'm a jerk. I just...I just wanted to be alone. I didn't mean what I said to you back there I was completely out of order."

------

"My mom has been depressed for many years now. Lately she has been acting different She was having mood swings, she was becoming violent to Moira and she just wasn't being herself. I got suspicious and searched her room only to find lithium carbonate, a drug for bipolar disorder. She was getting worse so I called the doctors to come and get her. They have taken her to a psychiatric ward near by."

"Why are you doing this Dynasty? After everything I've done to you? I've been a complete dick to you since I've met you."

"Because even though you might of been a dick to me, I still care about you and want to be there for you."

Quote...

“In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.”

Theodore Roosevelt

***Emily's P.O.V***

I haven't seen Chris in 2 days. Yes, it's great because it means that I have not been hit, abused physically or mentally. Finally, for once in the past months I've been with him I've had peace, not been worried about the same thought sticking in the back of my mind that if I even say a character in the wrong sense I'll be attacked. But you know what? At the same time, I have never felt more alone and needing someone to be with me so bad. 

My parents aren't back for another 4 days yet so for now, like the past two days, I'm sat in this house by myself. I know what your thinking, what about Dee? She's your best mate you could call her. 

Yes you're right I could of. But I didn't want too. She is amazing at sensing what is wrong. She would of molecoulded me and I would of just broken down infront of her. I still don't want to tell her whats been happening behind closed doors even though I know I should do. 

I mean, I need to buck my ideas up because I do actually need to get my ass out of the house in about half an hour, so I'm an hour early to Dee's house just to seem like everythings normal. 

It's monday, it's college, it sucks. I'm praying to god, Jesus, Allah, anybody out there to ensure that Chris isn't in today because I can't face him, everything is still raw. And that works two ways for whats happend, it's the truth and a saying.

Me and Chris met in our course in college. It was ove at first sight some would say. He walked in, I spotted him, got butterflys, you know...that sort of cliche love affair. Yet, If I had of known how he would act and the consequences of it back within that first glace, there is no way I would of gotten as far as I have now.