Chapter 9

***Dynasty's P.O.V***

  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH DYNASTY? SHES MY GIRL NOT YOURS."  

Wait? What? What the hell? Firstly, Harry comes over and I hadn't even noticed him in the club. I mean thank god I did because he did just save me from that dirty prick a few moments ago but now Zayn? Why the hell has he just pinned Harry against the wall? His words just keep replaying over in my mind. 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH DYNASTY? SHE'S MY GIRL NOT YOURS.' 

Why the fuck did he say that? Does he like me? I don't know. This is just too much. I snap out of my thoughts when I get barged into. How could I not realize this circle in front of me, groups of hungry people waiting for the fight to start. I need to stop this now before either Harry or Zayn gets hurt. 

"ZAYN GET OFF OF HIM!" I grab ahold of Zayn's arm only to be shoved backwards. "Get the fuck off of me. I swear to god. Harry I'm goin' tooo kill you." Each word spilling out of Zayn's mouth is slurred. He must me totally out of his head right now but this is the worst stage. He is aggressive and rude enough sober, he will be deadly with alcohol intoxicating his body. 

Harry pushes him to the floor, clearly mad at him for jumping to the wrong conclusion. I mean, who would blame him? Leaving Zayn on the floor, Harry takes my hand and breaks through the crowd of people booing at the lack of fight. I would never want those two too fight, I just hope he is okay. 

"I'll take you home." I just nod in reply. I can't speak after what happened. It's too weird how Zayn got a wave of anger and pinned his own best friend too the wall. Especially over me. "Can I have your keys?" I look up at him in confusion but then soon realize what he is on about. "Why do you want my keys?" 

"Well I haven't brought my car and plus, I don't think you want to leave it hear all night." 

-------------

The ride home is actually really awkward. We both aren't talking to each other, just the sound of the engine humming lays between us. I came here to meet up with Luke for his birthday, too being chatted up by a sex predator, saved by Harry and Zayn attack him. Shit, Luke! He might be wondering where I am. Quickly pulling out my phone, I text Luke. I won't tell him what happened because he will just worry like mad but I'll just make up an excuse. 

To Luke, 

Not feeling good, gone home. Have a great birthday! Love Dee xxx

From Dynasty

I was taken out of thought when Harry's voice breaks the silence. "I'm sorry about that back there. I don't know what is going on. Don't worry about it. He was drunk." 

I smile at him weakly and look out the car window. "I live at 12 Santiago Street. Wait, how are you going to get home?" I have been totally out of thought and just realized that Harry doesn't actually have a ride home. 

"It's alright, I'll get a cab from yours. It's fine." Bless him, he is really sweet and so much different from Zayn. It's weird to think that someone so rude and arrogant is friends with someone really sweet and caring. Well I guess what people say is true, two opposites attract. 

Pulling up into my front yard, Harry and I jump out of the car. "Thank you Harry, you know. For everything tonight." He laughs and pulls me into a hug. "No worries! Don't worry about Zayn, he will be alright tomorrow. See you later!" Okay, he's a hugger and a good one at that. Waving goodbye, I head inside. 

Tonight has been... well... eventful. I just don't know anymore. I'm Zayn's girl? I still don't understand where that came from. Trying not to think of it, I kick off my heels and sigh at the relief of it. I don't know how some girls can wear them day in and day out. It break my bones.