Chapter 13 - Part 1

Hey guys! Chapter 13 is going to split into 2 parts! There's a lot going to happen or well... Its just going to be too long otherwise! I've packed in a lot of drama for Zayn but I won't spoil it! Enjoy! Please comment through both the 2 parts because I want to know whether I delivered them okay and what you thought! Your comments mean everything!!! Thank you guys! I've been so excited too write these two part haha, I'm sad! :') The picture is of Zayn's Art work - Vicki (:

***Dynasty's P.O.V*** 

"Hey! You haven't spoken about Zayn in ages! How's that going? Are you getting the D yet?"   No. I can't believe she has brought him up. I really, really didn't want to talk about him, think about him, anything. Yes, she doesn't know and I cannot expect her to not bring him up because she doesn't know, but what he said? It just keeps revolving around my head. How can he be such...such an idiot?

I just cannot believe what he turned around and said to me. Why he come up with the lies about me sleeping with him I don't know but he is really something. All night I cried my eyes out, he embarrassed me in front of all of his mates, even his mate that had been so caring to me before. He knows the truth but the rest of them do. Zayn seems like the rind leader so I doubt if Harry even mentions anything they aren't going to believe him. But all hopes in hell Harry would try to smooth this all out but why would he? I really don't know but I hope I can get out of this conversation. 

"I seriously need to get out of this freeze frame. I hate it when in moments like this, its as if my voice goes mute its ridiculous. As Emily nudges me, it was just the nudge I needed to help make the words fall out of my mouth, well... some words. "I uh-"

"Ah! Well! Here's your chance. He's over there. Come on! Let's go!" As Emily grabs my arm, I try my hardest to resist but damn that girl is strong. I swear shes the fricking Hulk in her spare time, daym. She must be working out or something. 

I really, really, REALLY don't want to go over to Zayn. The humiliation will be unbearable and can you imagine what it's going to be like is they all mention it in front of Emily? I really don't want her to know what Zayn said to me. She will literally kill him and there is no exaggeration with that. I remember once, this guy pissed her off so badly she picked him up by his ball sack and slam dunked him on the floor. That was quite a funny day though... although it wasn't for Johnathon. He was paralyzed in pain for about half an hour. 

Pushing me into Zayn an annoyed grunt escapes his mouth as he is about to turn around. Great, just brilliant. This is exactly what I wanted. The awkwardness is going to be unbearable and the tention is going to become so thick, I'm going to choke, cough, splutter and die. 

Each of the boys turn around and it takes a few seconds for them to recognize who we are. I can tell the awkward part has already struck because the blonde guy is looking in the opposite direction, Harry is staring at Emily, the two brown haired lads are talking quietly amungst themselves and Zayn? Shit, I can't take this no longer. 

His eyes search deeply in mine but I just can't read his big brown orbs. This is killing me. With what he has said to me, I really don't want to be staring at him. But for some apparent reason, I'm finding it hard for myself to turn away, all that I feel like I want to do is search deep into Zayn's mind and find the true meaning for everything. The true meaning of him. However, I can't take this anymore. This is breaking me. 

"Oh um...Dynasty...Hi...How are...You?" Seriously Harry? Out of everything you could possibly say right now, that's what you say. 

Well hang on, I should really calm down. Atleast he is making an effort right now and it's understandable how awkward he must be feeling right now. I do feel sorry for Emily because she is probably super confused right now on what the hell is going on but right now, I just need to go.