Chapter 16: in which her secret inplodes

Previously in chapter 15...

"OIH! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH? GET AWAY FROM HIM EMILY."

 "Get off of me, please. Your hurting me." 

This can't be happening, not in public. Not in college, what the hell is he doing? Why now? 

"Listen mate, whatever you think is going on your wrong. We was looking at our mates. Now, you heard the lady, your hurting her. If you don't get off of her within the next 3 seconds, your ass is going to be stuck on one of those metal poles outside. You hear me?" 

"You don't know anything mate, back the fuck off. Or do you want to fight? Bring it you fucking tosser." 

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF EMILY CHRIS. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HOLDING HER LIKE THAT? SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOT A DOG. YOU DISRESPECTFUL PRICK." Out of nowhere, Dee has jumped onto Chris's back, causing him to lose his grip on myself. 

"Come here now." Liam grabs me and brings me into his chest, holding me into a tight grip. There is no way he is letting go of me any time soon. 

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH A GIRL, ESPEACIALLY DYNASTY IN THAT WAY. DIDN'T YOUR MOTHER EVER TELL YOU TO RESPECT WOMEN? I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU SICK IDIOT." 

"ZAYN MALIK AND CHRISTIAN COLLINS. SEPERATE AT ONCE." 

Pulling those two apart, she begins to drag them away. I realy didn't want this to happen. 

Quote 

"You may feel weak, but within you is the strength to leave, within you is the strength to overcome and achieve what you deserve." 

***Zayn's P.O.V***

 He deserved that. He deserved everything I did to him. Does he actually think he has the right to abuse women like that? I know it wasn't much but he pushed Dynasty to the floor. No, I can't keep thinking of this. It makes my skin crawl and my blood boil. The fact that he done it to Dynasty is just helps make my anger go over the top. If I find one mark left on her body or that he hurt her in anyway, I will pound him so hard he will forget who he is. 

It's bad enough that the fucking teacher came along and ripped us apart, I mean I could of kept on going and going. I was so winning that fight. But the fact is, he is an arms length away from me and I'm finding it so hard to resist the thought of getting out of the teachers grip and continuing where we left off. 

People like him make me feel sick to the pit of my stomach. Women are beautiful creatures that should be respected. Not beaten and thrown around. God knows what he has done to Emily behind closed doors. I saw him grabbing her wrist and her screaming that it hurts. I managed to see Liam almost want to kill Chris but Dynasty got there first. Jesus Christ I never thought I would see Dynasty move like that. It's impressive. But thats what I like about her, she may have a shy personality and seem quiet but when it comes to people she cares about, she has balls. 

"Get in there you two and do not even try to move. Do not make me call the cops in here lads. Your adults for goodness sake. Control yourselfs." 

Normally I would go the complete opposite way of what the teacher would say and just pounce on Chris, but as much as I don't want to admit it, this women scares the shit out of me, Honestly, she is one of the strongest women in this college that I would of thought she was a man. I heard that once she bit off the ear of one of the male teachers during a football game...he was twice the size of her. God. 

"Oh, Zayn. What a surprise. What have you done now?" 

I can't help but scoff and sit up in my chair. Yes, I am quite the regular in this room. It's not my fault... It's everyone elses. "Well, he chucked a girl to the floor and grabbed a girls wrist aggressively. Sorry for teaching him a lesson."