Chapter 8

***Harry's P.O.V***

"NIALL! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? GET TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PITCH!" 

"Shut up Harry! I'm the right wing! You go to the fucking left!" 

Seriously, I fucking hate playing fifa with Niall sometimes. He thinks he is the king of the game, thinks he's the best. Aha, no mate. No your not. 

Turning around. Zayn is standing in the front doorway. He doesn't look... right? Would that be the word to say? I'm not saying he looks ill or anything. He just looks flustered, angry. As if something is parading around his mind. Ah I don't know. Might just be me thinking that. 

"Lads? Let's go clubbing. Let's go get pissed." The look or determination in Zayn's eyes freak the hell out of me. He isn't usually so assertive when he wants to go out. I mean, when he wants to go out for a drink he doesn't usually say 'let's go get pissed'. I can't explain it. I know there is something up, even if the other lads haven't noticed the signs on Zayn, I have. 

"YES LAD! Now that's what I call a good night! Lets go!" Niall shouts as he starts to drag Liam and Louis out the door. Typical Niall, excited to go out and get pissed. I must admit a drunk Niall is one of the best sides of Niall. It's brilliant. His accent get's thicker, he try's to fuck anything in sight! I remember this one time he actually tried to come onto this little tree in a park one night. We didn't stop him, we was all on the floor crying from laughter but Niall took no notice. He played with the leaves and kissed the bark on the tree. We stopped him when he undid his zipper and tried to flop his penis out. That would of gone too far. Anyway, I'm going off track. 

"Lads were meet you outside. I need to change and we all know Zayn is the fashionista in this friendship." Not taking any notice of me, they ran out of my room. Shutting my door, I turn around to Zayn as he heads over to my wardrobe. "I actually have no idea why the hell your getting dressed up, look what I'm wearing! But alright, now you could wear-" I quickly interrupted him by slamming my wardrobe shut. 

"Zayn, I don't care about what to wear. I'm worried about you. That wasn't you when you came into my room? What is up with you?" Staring up at me, Zayn's face goes blank. As if he has escaped and just left his body behind. It's actually really scary, has he just died sat up? What the fuck? Shit. NO. 

"Nothing is up. I'm perfectly fine. I just want to go out, get pissed and have a great night out with my lads. Is that an issue? Hurry up and get ready. Just meet us outside." Getting off of my bed, Zayn walks out my room and slams my door shut. Okay, yes I'm glad that he hasn't just died on my bed but shit, fucking rude cunt. There has got to be something wrong with him? I don't know. I'll just leave him too it. 

***Dynasty's P.O.V***

"Dee? Seriously. Can we go. I'm so bored now." Emily whines in my ear. I don't want to go! I'm enjoying myself. But I guess I can't be selfish. I haven't done anything she wants to do and Chris has been silent the entire time. Those two have been pretty weird with each other today, hes acting normal but she is acting as if she scared to be within 1 inch of him. I'm really confused but I doubt anything is up. 

"Fine. If you shut up we can go!" Sighing, I link arms with her. "So what do you guys want to do now?" Chris winks at Emily and stares at me. "Well me and Emily have to finish off a project together so were going to go home." 

"Already? We have only been out 2 hours!" I turn to Emily who has a slight look of dread in her eyes. What is wrong with her? "We can stay out for a few more hours cant we Chris?" 

"No not really. Sorry Dee but this is apart of our final grade." Nodding understandably, I pull Emily into a hug. "Call me later!" Within an instance, Chris drags Emily away out of the mall. It was as if he couldn't wait to get rid of me? He did say they need to finish off there project... wait... they finished there?... Dirty fuckers. They were just horny, weren't they? Oh well. Leave them to it.