Chapter 4

Zayn’s P.O.V

 I don’t know who the hell that gobby cow was but all I can say is fucking thanks for making mine and … what was her name again? Dynasty? Stares go fucking public. Why did she have to go and shout her mouth off? Talk about embarrassment. Even the boys started laughing at me and I hate when that happens. Harry whispered in my ear. “Hey, isn’t that the girl you was talking to earlier?” Great so he noticed. I swear I will find out who that girl is and kill her. “Yeah, yeah it is.”

 “Why don’t you go speak to her buddy? It’s better then drawling over her ten feet away.” I would hit Harry for being such a cheeky prick but if I’m honest, he is right. Ever since I bumped into her in college I haven’t been able to get her looks out of my mind. Her long, wavy brown hair, bright blue eyes, perfect tanned skin and beautiful perky lips. She seemed so fragile when I barged into her but I didn’t want her to think I cared. It would ruin my reputation!

 Ever since school I have been known as the bad boy, people have always feared me and I’ve loved it. I had my boys and that’s all I need. I walked through school because every one was to scared to talk to me. I cleared the halls for god sake! I want to keep my reputation going. I do not need people thinking that I’m going ‘soft’ so to say just because of a girl I knocked over and cant get out my head. No one can know this, no one at all. I just need to stay clear off her before things change.

 I’m interrupted in my thought by my phone ringing. “Hello?...Moira are you okay?... Okay don’t worry, listen calm down. I’ll come get you. Okay?... Yes the boys will be with me. That’s alright though yeah?... Okay I’ll be there in 10 minutes… wait outside the school… Love you.” Okay yes. I know what your thinking, what happened to having the bad boy image? Well that is completely different when it comes to my family. I have a younger sister Moira who is 15 years old. Myself and Moira live with my mum in Brooklyn.

 We used to live in Bradford in the UK but me, Moira and mom moved here to Brooklyn because she divorced my dad. He cheated on her with her best friend so she left him. Ever since then, I have been man of the house and I take everything in my power to make sure they are always okay. I love them with everything I have and I will protect them seeing as my prick of a father gave up that responsibility. I don’t really like letting anyone into my family. I guess that is just the protectiveness coming in but I just don’t want my girls to get hurt. I guess you can say that I am quite the family man.

 I love living here in Brooklyn. Obviously Brooklyn is far away from Bradford but my mum got transferred to here for her job not long after the divorce so this helped us get a fresh start. Had we of not moved here, I wouldn’t of met Liam, Louis, Niall and Harry.

 “Guys, my mum is running late at work and she promised that she would pick Moira up. She stressing out so I said I would go pick her up. You guys can come if you want?” They all looked around at each other. I can tell they cant be bothered to go. “Umm… no its okay! I promised Josh that we would meet him in town! Sorry Zayn. We will just see you at college tomorrow, yeah?” Well, at least they didn’t lie to me. “Okay lads. See you tomorrow.” With that, I run off to my car. I can only imagine how annoyed Moira is getting waiting.

~~~~~

 Pulling up to the school, I can see the look of relief on Moira’s face as she bounds over to the car. “Zayn! Omg thank you so much. I love you!” A giggle escapes my mouth as I lean over and kiss her forehead. “What are big brothers for, hey? Right, wanna grab a costa on the way back and head home, grab loads of junk food and watch 22 Jump street?” She jumps up and down in her seat.

 “OMG YES! How have you got the DVD? It’s only just come out in the movies?”

 “I know people.” I reply with a smirk on my face. With that, I drive off. I love days like this. Myself and my spending our days together. We always used to do it every Friday but ever since I started college and she started a new year at school, things changed and we rarely do it. And I admit, I miss the old days.