Chapter 20: Forelsket

Previously in chapter 19...

"What the hell do you think you are doing? Never in my life would I think that I would come home to find my only daughter practically grinding on a bloke who as a matter of fact, was topless. What would of happened if myself and your mother hadn't of turned up? Then what would it of lead to?"

"And chris? Do you even remember him? Your god damn boyfriend? I never thought you would turn out like this Emily Burkhart. A cheating bitch? You disgust me."

"Excuse me? What did you call me?"

"You do not have the right to call me a cheating bitch, especially to your god damn only daughter. Just too enlighten you, I'm not exactly cheating if my so called 'boyfriend' has been arrested for domestic violence and women abuse. So what I get up to is nothing to do with you. Liam has been the only guy to be there for me and treat me like I'm the only girl in the world. I wasn't going to fuck him if you thought I was, I'm not like that and I'm shocked you even think of me like that. So screw you dad, fuck you."

To Liam,

Hey, sorry just seen my phone x

From Emily

To Emily,

Oh thank god your okay! What happened? Are you okay?xxx

From Liam

To Liam,

I don't think we should see each other anymore...

From Emily

Quote...

'Forelsket: (n) the euphoria you experience when you are first falling in love.'

***Dynasty's P.O.V***

Yesterday was great you know. Yeah, my mom did kick everyone out at like 1am but it was still great non the less. I think that, even though something terrible had happened to Emily she still managed to break through and smile, enjoy herself. Well, I don't know whether that was down to the movie night or whether its down to Liam. He was being super sweet and honestly, my tears started to stream down my face later on in that evening. Those two were just inseperable and she really did seem happy. And thats all I have ever wanted her to be, happy.

After everyone got kicked out of my house, I ended up crashing out on the couch in the basement. I was actually in the midst of tiding up the mess everyone left. No, I can't blame them but I am honestly such a neat freak. Everything has to be tidy, everything. It will bug my if I even see a sock in the corner of the floor. I'd have to sort out the whole god damn room.

As I was saying, I was cleaning up all of Niall's pizza boxes and I sat on the sofa and grabbed the left over cans of energy drink which was keeping us all up. Now all I know, is that I woke up with a pizza box stuck to my face and clinging to a beer can like I was scared to be apart from it.

Well, now what am I doing? I've literally just sat down because I have spring cleaned the entire basement. Yep, I have problems.

"Hunni? You downstairs?"

"Yeah mom. Come downstairs."

Sitting up on the sofa, Ifluff up the pillows and see a tired look faded under my moms eyes. She is seriously over working herself. Everday, she is working. Yes, my father works all day aswell I'm not saying that but she has to get up, clean the house although I do it alot for her, sort out her clients paper work, cook, go to work, come back at about 9:00pm and then cook dinner, try to speak to myself and Ozzie when he is in and then goes to sleep. That is her constant routine and I'm really starting to worry about her. Soon she will over work herself and end up crossing her wires and ending up back in hospital. I can't do that again.