Chapter 18: Awkward...

Previously in chapter 17...

"I'm so sorry for everything that's happened to you. I have been so worried. How have you been?"

"It's not your fault. Don't worry, I'm fine."

"You may say your fine Emily, but your eyes speak otherwise. I know your not, who would be? Don't keep it all inside. It really nisn't healthy and that's why I'm going to be your human emotional bag. If you need to talk, I'm here. If you need to cry,my arms are open. If you need to punch something, smack away. I'd much rather suffer your pain then to see you go through it."

"Emily, what did he do to you?" 

"Liam, I-"

"Emily, please. I need to know."

"Is that-"

"There's more."

"Why are you crying?"

"It makes me so upset and mad that someone could hurt someone as precious as you. You should be treated like a princess not a pauper. Emily, you listen to me. I will never, ever let anyone hurt you like this ever again in my entire life. Not under my watch."

Quote...

'One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is too understand and to be understood.' - Lucius Annaeus Senceca

----

***Emily's P.O.V***

Yesterday was actually really good in the end. I think that to be quite honest, I was expecting to feel super out of place with all of the guys there but after speaking to Liam and having a bit of a break down in his arms I feel so much better in my person. I guess that it was just something I really needed but it's not just himself that has been amazingly supportive these past few days, Dee and all of the lads have helped take apart of it and I honesty cannot even begin to thank them enough. I'm just so lucky to have them.

I'd say I got back home last night at about... 1am? Yes we stayed up quite late but were 18 and some 19! Who can blame us? We didn't do what every other 18 year old would do though to be fair, we didn't drink or end up making a sexual mistake that would soon ruin our lives 9 months down the line. Insted we was the 10% of the population who stayed up most of the night cramming ourselves with pizza and watching movies. Well, I say we was stuffing our faces with pizza, it was mostly Niall. I am still in shock with how much that boy can eat. Jesus Christ you'd think he was eating for the god damn population. How he stays fit like that I don't know! Wait, I'm not saying... don't worry.

Liam walked me home last night as we did all get kicked out at that time... Dee's mom said that we was being too loud and keeping her awake. I must admit, us lot together is probably the worst thing to do for the future. Surprisingly enough I can see us all being absolute beasts out clubbing.

Anyway, when I got home last night the happiness lasted for approximately 1.002 seconds. As soon as I turn't around and looked towards my living room, I dropped to the floor. Each memory and flashback decided to come back and haunt me. Each inch of this house reminds me of every moment which has happened the past few months and its killing me thinking about it.

However, I can't let this control me, I can't let this run my life. Chr...Chris is now locked up and behind bars paying for everything that he has done so I need to move on. No, it will not be easy and yes I can just about cope with that fact but I know that I need to help myself out along the way. This means that I can't sit around going through each and every thought in my head,I just need to get back to normality and try going back to how life used to be. And this day, this day starts today.