Chapter 5

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in ages I have just been so busy! Gunna be slow updates this week but I will try so hard to update when I can. I checked my story today to find ive got over 100 reads now! Thankyou so much guys for being patient and still continuing to read this story! I love you guys for it!:) Now I'm going to shut up and give you guys another chapter! Enjoy :) Vote and comment<3 

-Vicki<3

 ***Dynasty’s P.O.V***

 Heading off to class, I walk through the door and find my seat. I’m here just before everyone else arrives but that’s good because I don’t really want to talk to anyone just yet, or focus on Mrs Leeson’s lesson. I just can’t get over mine and Zayns conversation. The entire time he let out little laughs and kept letting small smiles creep on his face. The entire time I stood in front of him I felt insecure compared to his looks, body and everything. However, I loved every moment of being with him confusingly enough.

 I was brought out of my thoughts when Luke and Ashton came and sat next to me. I’ve known him since I was little and me, Luke, Ashton and Emily always used to play together and to be quite honest, have been like brother and sisters. We have always been inseparable throughout our school years but ever we had started, Luke and Ashton rarely hung out with us. It was like they didn’t really want to know us anymore. I wasn’t shocked really… just disappointed. It hurt Emily the most I guess. She has never been the same with those two since but they are trying really hard to gain back what we all used to have and I just wish Emily would stop being stubborn so we can just be normal again.

 “Earth the Dee! Are you in there?” I must of zoomed out again as Luke is shaking me and Ashton is squeezing me around the waist tightly. I have a thing for zooming out, daym. Ashton lets out a huge laugh which is very infectious because I cant help but join in. These guys are such freaks but I love them.

 “Alright, alright, Ashton stop squeezing me. Your pop my ovaries.” Pushing him off of me, Luke and Ashton take the seats beside me. “Soooo why was you all zoomed out Dee? Huuuuuh? Got something on your mind?” I look towards Luke who is pulling a fish face. I cant help but giggle. “No. No it doesn’t matter.” Raising his eyebrow, he tickles my sides. “Yes there is! What is it! Ashton help me!” I already cant breath without Ashton joining in. 

 “NO NO NO STOP.” I scream out with short intervals of trying to breath. “It doesn’t matter guys.” Before they could reply, Mrs Leeson walks in. This is the first time I’m thankful that she has entered the classroom. At least these two cant talk to me now.

 As Mrs Leeson dismissed the class, I shouted bye to Ashton and Luke and ran out of the class. I really don’t need them following me because I know for a fact that they will get it out of me and I know the things they will do. I do not need that to happen. I can give you a reason with evidence why I do not need them finding out what I’m thinking about. When I was 10, I fancied this boy called Micah Sutton. When I was 10 I thought he was my one and only who I will grow up, marry, buy a dog and have a happy life together. Well, I told Luke and Ashton who then decided to give Micah a love note and rose. They did that everyday. After 1 month, he stopped talking to me and got the police involved done for harassment. Luckily I didn’t get into trouble but yeah, now you understand why I don’t want them involved. I don’t know if I like Zayn for god sake! I’ve had one conversation with him. Ugh this is so confusing.

 Continuing to run down the corridor, I run outside jump onto the bus. I really don’t want to go home plus if I wait for Emily it’s going to be more of a chance of Luke and Ashton finding me. But, if Emily is with those two it will just be awkward. So either way I would have been fucked.