Ending

Lexi had a six week break from filming because of her ankle. Traveling around with crutches was difficult for her. Since her ankle was sprained she went to school because she couldn't film. School went by slowly like it normally would. She hung out with Scarlett a lot and just did what they normally did, have fun.

When Christmas time came around she had a week off and spent it with Tom, his mom, dad and two sisters. They had fun being all together eating, talking about things, joking around and opening gifts. Sometimes she wished they got together more often. Lexi loved seeing how happy everyone was together and it even made her happy.

When her ankle healed she continued her days like she normally would either going to school or work. Eventually they finished the movie, all the hard work payed off. She went to the movie premieres around the world. Traveling with the crew was fun. They all got closer and learned more about each other.

She eventually got more and more movie deals and so did Tom. They both worked like crazy. She traveled new places because of filming and did new things. Doing new things made her happy and sometimes learn new things. The fifteen year old worked hard in both work and school. She became successful and moved far in life.