Party

I woke up at eight am feeling well rested. I went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth then take a warm shower. When I got out of the shower I put on regular skinny jeans and a maroon t-shirt with a black cardigan. I dried my hair with the towel and then put it in a high ponytail. After I was dressed and ready for the day I went downstairs. Tom was sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper and eating a bowl of Cheerios.

"Morning, darling."

"Morning."

I said happily back. I walked to the fridge and grabbed an orange. I sat at the table peeling the orange, then eating it. After I ate the orange I thew out the peels and sat back down at the table.

"What are we doing today?"

I asked Tom.

"You have an interview today and then after that were going to enroll you into a school and then the party."

I nodded my head. Tom got up from the table and put his bowl in the sink. After he looked at the clock and went upstairs. I grabbed my phone off the counter and went on twitter. I scrolled threw the notifications. Ten minutes later Tom came back downstairs with black pants and a light purple dress shirt. He looked at the time and grabbed his car keys and phone.

We got in the car and drove to the studio. When we got there it was ten am. We walked in and a man at the desk told us where to go for the interview. An interviewer came out and told us where to go. Tom and I sat next to each other while the interview sat across from us. She began asking questions.

"This is for Lexi, How was filming, what is it like working with everyone?"

"Filming was great and working with everyone is really fun, they are such an amazing group of people."

She kept asking questions to Tom and I. After the interview we got in the car and drove to the high school not to far from our house. When we got there, there were a few others waiting to. When it was our turn we guided to a office. We filled out papers and answered questions. Once we were done we went home. When we got home I made a sandwich.

----------------------------------------------

It was now four and we had to leave for the party. We got in the car and drove to the studio. We got there ten minutes early. When we walked in, there were a few others there already. Soon the room started to fill up with people. Tom and I sat at a table with Chris E, Robert, Indio, Scarlet, Chris H, and Mark. We all started talking and joking around for a few hours. Then we all went to the dance floor. We all started dancing. Scarlet and Tom had a dance off and Tom won. An hour passed and we were still dancing. I left the dance floor to get something to eat and some water. A few minutes later Indio came and joined me. We talked until Robert went up on stage and gave a speech. He pointed to me and told me to get up on the stage. I had to give a speech. My speech wasn't short but it wasn't long. After the speech I went and sat back down at the table. The night was going by kind of fast. It was now eight pm and I was getting tired. A slow song started to play and Indio asked me to dance. I accepted and went to the dance floor with him. Everyone at our table watched us dance. I heard a whistle come from Robert and my face turned red. After the song was done we went back to the table. The night seemed to go by faster and I started to get sleepier. It was now ten thirty and Tom suggested we leave. We said bye to everyone and left. In the car I started to fall asleep until I hit my head on the window. When we got home I changed and went straight to bed, I was exhausted.