Avengers

I woke up and went directly to the bathroom to take a shower. I heard Tom knock on the bathroom door.

"Hurry up, you have to be at the studio.."

I finished my shower quickly. I went to my room and put on a pair of black leggings and my new black and white plaid shirt. I grabbed my phone and put on my sneakers really fast. I went downstairs. Tom handed me two granola bars to eat in the car. I started to walk out to the car but then I ran back inside to grab my script. When I got back to the car Tom was in there waiting for me. As soon as I got in the car my phone started to ring. It was Robert.

"Where are you guys?"

"We are on our way don't worry."

When we got to the studio I got out of the car. I rushed inside. I saw Robert.

"Late!"

He said.

"Yes I know.."

I said as I went into my trailer. I sat down in a chair in front of a mirror. A very kinda lady did my hair and make up. When she finished I put my costume on. I got out of the trailer and walked to the set. We spent most of the day filming. So far I only forgot one line. When we finished filming for the day I headed back to my trailer. I opened my trailer door and changed out of my costume and put on my regular clothes. I looked at my phone for the time it was 5:00. I called Tom. He did not pick up his phone. I walked out of my trailer still trying to contact Tom. I was getting a little bit worried. I gave up trying to contact him. Chris Evans came up to me.

"Hey kiddo! You did great!"

He said to me.

"Thank you!"

I said back.

"Uh-um can you do me a favor?"

I asked Chris.

"Yea sure, what is it?"

"I can't get a hold of Tom so can you drop me off at home?"

"Yes"

Chris led me to his car. He had a really nice car. I wasn't sure what car it was but it was nice. I sat in the passenger seat. Chris started to drive off when I buckled up. It was completely silent in the car for a while. Chris kept looking over at me. My stomach had broke the silence when it growled. Chris looked over at me again and giggled then it went back to complete silence. When we got to my house I saw Tom's car there. I said thank you to Chris before I got out of the car. Chris waited in his car until I got in the house. When I got in he drove off. I called out Tom's name. I heard footsteps come into the kitchen from the living room. When I got in I saw no one then Tom walking into the living room. He looked at me.

"I-I'm sorry...I forgot to pick you up..."

He said to me.

"I called you multiple times.."

I said to him. I walked to the kitchen to make something to eat. Tom handed me a plate with food on it that was still warm. I sat at the table and ate the food while Tom sat across from me watching me eat. I spent the rest of the night watching some random movie with Tom. When it was 10:00 I went up to my room and got ready for bed. Tom went upstairs and got ready for bed a few minutes after me. He came into my room and started to ask me about my day and how I did on the first day. I told him how it was and he apologized for forgetting to pick me up. I wasn't mad at him or anything but I accepted the apology. After about twenty minutes of talking he went to his room and went to bed. I laid back down on the bed a lot of things started to run through my mind. When I looked at the clock it was 11:00 pm. I was hard to sleep for some reason.