Scarlett

*Riiiingggg* Ring*

"What is that noise?"

I mumbled to myself when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the clock then at the phone. It was Scarlett I awnsered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Did I wake you up, I'm so sorry!"

"Oh no no no it's fine."

"Ok well any way I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the beach with me today?"

"I would love to but let me ask Tom first."

I walked downstairs with my phone in my hand.

"Daaaaaddddd!? Can I go to the beach with Scarlett today?"

"Yes darling."

"Ok thank you."

I put the phone up to my ear and began speaking again.

"He said yes."

"Ok I'll pick you up at ten thirty, is that good?"

"Yea that's good."

"Ok well I'll see ya later."

"Okie dokie bye."

I hung up the phone with Scarlett. I was still downstairs so I decided I would eat breakfast since I was down there. I walked into the kitchen and looked throughout it for food. I found waffles in the freezer. I got out two of them and put them in the toaster. Once my waffles were ready I got out butter and syrup and put them on the waffles. I cut up the waffles in bite sized pieces then sat down at the table and ate them. When I finished my breakfast it was nine twenty nine. I went upstairs to my room to get ready. I found a plain red bathing suit. I put on the bathing suit. Then I found a purple cover up dress and put it on over my bathing suit. I grabbed a bag to put my stuff in. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on top of my head then I grabbed my phone and headphones and put them in the bag. I walked over to the bathroom to find a beach towel. I found a black and white striped one, I put that in the bag too. Sunscreen? Where's the sunscreen? I don't know where that is, oh well, I don't need it. I went down stairs with the bag ready to go. I sat next to Tom on the couch. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I heard a car beep outside, it was Scarlett. I put on my flip flops and grabbed my bag. I said bye to Tom then left the house. I got in the car with Scarlett and drove away. The car ride consisted of singing and driving with the top down. When we got to the beach there we a lot of people already there. We found a nice spot to set up. I laid my towel on the sand and took off my cover up. I then sat on the towel. I was looking at the sand and occasionally playing with it until I saw a shadow appear.

"Are you gonna sit there or go in the water?"

I got up and followed her into the water.

----------------------------------------------

It was now four pm. My checks were a little red from the sun but it's not that bad. We were still at the beach but we were soon leaving to get some food then go home. We walked to a little restaurant right by the beach. The restaurant didn't have to many people in there which I guess was good. We were seated almost immediately at a small booth. Scarlett and I looked at the menu and decided on splitting and order of chicken fingers. We got our food at ate. Once we finished we payed and left. We got back to the car and drove back home. I walked up to the door and went in. Scarlett didn't come in. I saw Tom sitting on the sofa watching something on the tv. He asked me about my day at the beach and I told him about it. Then I went upstairs and took a long shower to get the sand and the salty ocean off of me. Once I was out it was five thirty. I got dresses and brushed my hair then I went downstairs and put my baiting suit in the washer. I walked into the kitchen and smelled whatever Tom was cooking. It smelled really good. Once dinner was ready we sat down and ate it. Tom reminded me that school starts in two weeks. I'm honestly not looking forward to it but oh well I have to go. After dinner we played a board game. I of course ended up loosing.

----------------------------------------------

The day seemed to fly by because it was almost time for me to go to bed. I changed and went to bed. Before I actually fell asleep I thought about a bunch of things.