Truth or Dare

After we finished cleaning we played truth or dare. Chris H. went first.

"Truth or dare"

Chris said.

"Dare"

"Hmm I dare you to take put a spoonful of salt in your mouth."

Chris walked over to the kitchen. We followed him. He got a spoon and filled it with salt. He spit out the salt and grabbed a glass of water. We walked back to the living room. After 23 minutes of truth or dare we stopped. I checked my phone. I had a missed calm from Susan. I called her back.

"Hello! How are you?!

"Good! How about you?"

"Good, how is it with Tom."

"Good."

I walked out side because they were making to much noise.

"What is all that racket? Is everything all right?"

I popped my head inside to see what they were doing.

"Oh yea it's fine. Tom has a few of his friends over and their messing around."

"Lexi."

Chris yelled.

"Uhh I have to go I'm sorry. I will talk to you later.

I walked inside and Tom handed me the phone. There was another phone call for me. It was the man from the studio.

"Hello."

"Congratulations Miss. Hiddleston! You got the part!"

"Thank you so much."

"When is the next time we could meet up?"

"Is Monday at 10:00 am good?"

"Yes Monday at ten is perfect."

"Ok see you Monday."

"Ok ma'am have a good day."

"You too bye."

I hung up the phone and everyone in the house was looking at me.

"Well so what did he say?"

Robert asked

"I got the part! I did it!"

"Congratulations!"

Tom said.

There was a big group hug after that.

"We need to celebrate by getting ice cream."

Chris H. said.

We all agreed and got into my dad's car and drive to the nearest ice cream shop. When we arrived we got out. We entered the store and I got a chocolate and vanilla twist with rainbow sprinkles. Tom got chocolate. Both Chris' got vanilla and Robert got vanilla dipped in butterscotch. We sat down at the table and ate our ice cream. While eating a little boy looked at us and pointed look it's The Avengers. His mom simply noodled his head. We stared talking about random stuff. The little boy came over and said hello and asked if shawarma was any good. They chuckled and said yes. After ice cream we went back home. It was 6:43 pm, they had to go home. They hugged me and said bye. Then they got into there cars and drove off. Me and Tom went back into the house.

"Today was a great day."

I said.

"It was indeed."

I went up to my room changed into my sweat pants and grey t-shirt. I got my sketch book and a pencil. When I got back down stairs I stared drawing a picture of the table with its umbrella outside. I was almost done and Tom looked over my shoulder.

"You can draw too!"

"Yea, I taught my self when I was in the orphanage."

"Well it is amazing!"

I put the book down and watched some tv for a little bit. After that I took my book upstairs and put away, and then I went to bed.