Late Start

My alarm clock went off at five fifty five. I was going to school until twelve fifty then getting picked up to go to the studio for work. I got out of bed and took a quick hot shower. Then I put on black jeans and a black and white Green day band tee shirt. I brushed my hair, dried my hair, brushed my teeth and washed my face. After I was cleaned and dressed I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Tom was already downstairs. He was cooking him self breakfast. I set my bag on the kitchen chair and then walked over to the pantry. I got out the box of Cheerios and made myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down at the table and ate my breakfast. Tom sat down next to me and ate his breakfast. After I ate I cleaned up. I looked at the time and noticed I had ten minutes until I had to wait outside. I played on my phone for a little bit. It was now time for me to wait outside. The bus came to a stop at the corner. I got on the bus and sat in a seat with some other person. When we got to school I went straight to first period. I sat in the back of the class and got out my stuff for English. Instead of doing my work and listening to what the teacher was saying I doodled on my paper. The bell rang. 'Finally first period is over'. I walked out of the class and went to second period class. I was almost late to study hall because a bunch of people were standing in the middle of the hallway instead of walking.

----------------------------------------------

It was now my seventh period class. I have been sitting in here listening to the teacher talk for a half hour. Suddenly the phone rang. The teacher answered it.

"Miss Hiddleston, your father is here to pick you up."

She announced. I grabbed my bag and left class. I walked down to the main foyer and saw Tom sitting on a bench waiting for me. Once Tom spotted me we left the school. We got in the car and drove away. Almost the whole car ride we chatted. We got to the studio and Tom dropped me off at the doors. I walked up to the set and said hello to everyone then went to my trailer. The hair and makeup stylist got me ready. I changed into the clothes they gave me then left the trailer. We started filming when everyone got on set.

----------------------------------------------

"Action!"

The director yelled again. It was our third time trying to film this scene. We kept messing it up. I could tell the director was getting a little angry at us. Finally we got the scene filmed without messing up.

"Alright take five!"

We walked off of set. I walked over to the cooler and grabbed a bottle of water. After our five minutes we had to go back to filming. Time seemed to go by really slowly today during filming. It was only four thirty, and I know that we are no where near done for the day. As we were filming I was getting hungrier and hungrier as the minutes passed. It was finally a thirty minute break. They set up a table with different foods for us to eat. I got a turkey sandwich with an apple and a bag of sour cream and onion chips. I found a spot at the table and ate my food. After I ate my food I threw out my trash and went to my trailer and did some school work. I did one math work sheet, that took fifteen minutes. After I was done I headed back out to the set. We started filming about six minutes after.

----------------------------------------------

It was now ten fifty seven pm. We had one more scene to film then we were done. When the scene was filmed and finished I went back to my trailer. I took off the makeup and changed into my normal clothes that I wore for school. Once I was ready I grabbed my bag and left the trailer. I said goodbye to everyone and left. When I got outside I saw Tom's car in the front near the door. I walked up to the car and got in. Once I was in and buckled up we left. When we got home I was so happy because it was late at night and I was tired. I walked upstairs to my room and got ready for bed. As I was getting ready I hit my pinky toe on the side of the bed, it hurts really badly. I got into bed and closed my eyes so I can sleep. I drifted off into a sleep at eleven thirty. I ended up waking up at two in the morning with an empty stomach. It started to growl so I went down stairs to get some food. After I ate I went back upstairs to get some sleep, but I couldn't fall back asleep.