Headache

I got up out of bed at seven with a pounding headache and a hungry stomach. I walked to the bathroom to fix my hair by putting it in a messy bun really quick and brushing my teeth. I walked downstairs being nearly blinded by the sun coming from the windows.

"Morning!"

Tom said happily as he saw me walk into the kitchen.

"morning..."

I replied back kind of grouchily. I took a seat at the kitchen table. Tom placed a plate with chocolate chip cookies on the table. He got out two glasses and poured milk in them. Tom handed me a glass of milk and then sat in the seat next to me. I picked up a cookie from the plate and dunked it in the milk. The warm cookie tasted delicious. I noticed my stomach wasn't as hungry any more as I grabbed another cookie.

"Are you ok? You don't seem too good today..."

Tom asked with concern.

"I have a pounding head ache, but otherwise I'm fine..."

Tom got up from the table and searched through a cabinet. He came back a few minutes later with a glass of water and an Aleve. He handed me the glass and pill and told me to take it. I swallowed the pill and took a big gulp of water. We both remained sitting at the table silently until he looked at the time and realized I had to go to work. I quickly grabbed a sweat shirt and put it on with my shoes. We got in the car and drove to the studio. I got out of the car and walked in the studio. When I got in the studio everyone was either in their trailers or wandering around. I said good morning to everyone and went to get ready. My head still hurt a little but it wasn't as bad as it was this morning. Once everyone was ready we went and filmed. We had a few more things to film today then we were done with the movie.

----------------------------------------------

"We finished filming!"

Joss said with excitement. Everyone cheered.

"The party will be tomorrow at four thirty pm."

We went back to our trailers. When i got back to the trailer I put on my clothes, washed all the make up off and put my hair back in a messy bun. I walked out of the trailer and I saw Tom talking with Chris Hemsworth. I walked up to them and they stopped talking for a moment. Tom and I said bye to everyone and left. When we got in the car Tom told me that we were going to Chris' for dinner at seven. When we got home I grabbed a quick snack because I was a little hungry. After a quick snack I went up to take a warm shower. I got out of the shower and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a red button up shirt. I opened my jewelry box and put the necklace Tom got me for my birthday. I dried my hair and put my hair in a fishtail braid. When I finished getting ready it was almost time to go, I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed my phone off the counter and put it in my pocket. Tom grabbed the car keys and we were now ready to leave. The car ride to Chris' was seventeen minutes. When we got to Chris' one of his kids ran out to Tom and gave him a hug. Chris came out right after. We went inside and I meet Chris' wife and his kids. Ten minutes later dinner was ready. We all sat at the table and ate. After dinner we cleaned up and went to the living room. Chris, Tom and Elsa were talking while I was playing with the kids on the floor. While playing with the kids Elsa asked me a few questions about myself. After three hours of playing and talking Tom and I decided it was time to go. We said our goodbyes and left. When we were in the car I leaned my head on the window and I started to fall asleep, but I was fully awake again when it hit my head on the window. I got out of the car and went into the house and up to my room. After I got ready for bed I said good night to Tom and I went to bed.