Thor

"Wake up darling."

"Ugh. I'm up"

"Go get ready, we gotta go to the studio. I'll make breakfast."

I walked to the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a shower. I brushed my hair and dried it with a towel. I put on my skinny jeans on and a marvel t-shirt.

"Done."

"Now let's eat breakfast and then we will leave."

"blueberry pancakes, there my favorite!"

"Good because I forgot to go grocery shopping."

I grabbed my phone and head phones and put them into my pocket. We walked to the car and drove to the studio. We arrived at the studio 16 minutes later.

"Hello. Good morning."

Tom said to the cast and crew. We entered his trailer. The make up artist was waiting for him. Soon he was in his full costume as Loki.

"While I film can you please wait in the trailer till I'm done?"

"Yes."

"The Tv and remote are right there so you can watch tv."

"Ok."

I watched tv for about and hour and a half. Then I put my head phones in and started listening to music. I was listening to "Sweet Dreams (are made if these)" by the Eurythmics. I started to hum the song. Then I started singing the song.

"Sweet dreams are made of these who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas everybody's looking for something"

Tom stood at the trailer door way and clapped.

"That was amazing!"

"Thank you."

I said embarrassed.

"After I get changed into my normal clothes we will go to the grocery store to get food."

"Okie dokie"

Tom changed into his normal clothes and we got into the car and drove to the grocery store.

"What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"Uhh it doesn't really matter what ever you feel like making."

"Do you want to me to make chicken salad?"

"Yea sure, that's sounds good."

"We got the ingredients for dinner and them we wondered around finding the rest of the groceries. After that we went to the register and payed for the groceries. After we payed we went to the car. We drove the car home. Once we got home we took all the food that we didn't need for the dinner and put it in the fridge. Tom went outside to grill the chicken while I stayed inside and made the salad. When we were both done we put them both together. We sat at the table and at dinner.

"Wow this is fantastic!"

Tom said.

"It really is. I never really had chicken salad before."

"Well at least you enjoy it."

After dinner we cleaned up and watched Doctor Who. At 10:00 pm I was getting tired.

"Good night dad."

"Good night sweetie."

I went upstairs, put on my pajamas and went to bed. A little after l went to bed Tom went up to his room and went to bed. I couldn't fall asleep so I just kept looking out the window to see if it was morning. Finally I fell asleep at 4:53. I had to wake up at 6:00 but it's better than no sleep at all.