Chapter 20

Authors Note

Hey guys don't hate me, but I'm back!!!!! Sorry I was just not in the mood to write and I didn't want to give you guys a shitty chapter. Also I've been sick, and I have volleyball on weekdays practice everyday and I have games also soccer every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and usally 2 soccer games a weekend. Volleyball ends the 17th of October and soccer ends a little after so I won't be as busy I will just have school. Remember to vote and comment. I have a pic of Kaley's dress also and Emma's other one will be on the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV    (Emma's b-day in two days! So it's the 24th of July)

Niall and Nicole , Harry and Emma, Zayn and Violet are all together and Kiristen and Liam are getting pretty friendly. I've know Kaley and the girls for a little over a month and Zayn already said I love you, were as I'm to chicken to ask the girl I fancy out. UGH!!!!! Violet is going to be able to come to Emma's party so that's a plus, maybe I can talk to Violet about this. She might yell at me though for trying to date Kaley. I sighed pulling at my hair, that's when Violet walked by and of course had to stop and ask what was wrong so I decided to tell her. "I need your help, I don't know what to do" I said, she nodded her head telling me to continue "I really like Kaley and I want to ask her to go on a date with me, but I don't know how". "Um ok..... I hope you know once you get yourself into the mess that is Kaley you can't get out" I nodded my head and gave her a look telling her to keep going, " she is very hard to please and isn't really the romance type so I guess that parts easy. She isn't for boyfriends and dates so you might have to trick her into going on a date, um...... I got it Emma's birthday party ask her to be your date and maybe offer to take her shopping for a dress?. DON'T kiss her though you will have to take it slow until she's really into if not everything will be awkward." I sat their and listened to her every word, I don't want to screw this up because she's right if I do everything will be awkward. "When should I ask?", "now" Violet says nodding to behind me, where I look back and see Kaley. I go to look back at Violet, but she is already walking away but quickly turns around, smiles and gives me a thumbs up before she turns around again and is out of sight. I sigh and turn around to look at Kaley, lets start off with shopping. "Hey Kaley I was wondering if since Emma's party is soon if you need a dress well you don't really need a dress to look pretty" I say and Kaley laughs at my mumbling but then nods her head and says "yeah sure" answering my question and calming my nerves. We start walking and I can't help but start staring at Kaley she is so... BAM! Bloody hell that hurt I just ran into a door SHIT! I look over to Kaley and she is laughing her ass off. We finally get into the car, but my nose is killing me. I touch it and hiss, Kaley looks over at me and smiles trying not to laugh thinking about what happened. She tries to play it off like she wasn't gonna laugh and asks if I'm ok. "No it hurts like hell" I say, and she responds by saying "it looks like it" "wait what, what does it look like" I ask and she doesn't responds she just pulls down the mirror. I look at my nose and holy shit it's already turning a shade of black and blue. I just huff and pull out of the hospital parking lot. The whole drive was silent but it wasn't an awkward silence. I pull in to the mall parking lot and Kaley and I start walking towards the mall. I have sunglasses on because nobody knows were here in Cali and I plan to keep it that way. We go to one store and Kaley finds a dress, she only tried on two! God she was easy to go shopping with. She picked out a fancy blue dress that isn't tight with some black lace on it and some flats to go with it because Emma's party is one where you have to dress fancy. We leave the mall and it's around lunch so we stop at a pizza place and get some pizza. Once we sit down I know it's time for me to ask her to be my date to Emma's birthday party. "Hey Kaley I was wondering if you would be my date to Emma's party" I asked. "I'll think about it" she said with a smirk on her face, and with that that was the end of that conversation. Once we finished our pizza we went back to the flat because Violet didn't want anyone at the hospital other than Zayn.