Chapter 6

Authors Note

Hi guys I told you I would try to update every day and that's what I'm trying to do well ok I hope you like this chapter remember to vote and tell your friends :)

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # 

Song of The Chapter

One Way Or Another

By: One Direction

Violet Pov

It was Emma's job to go to the door and try to get this girls attention so we could try to find a window that  was unlocked so we could go in and get the boys then leave quickly and if really have to we might have to make two trips to get them, but we were going to get them no matter what we had to do. On que Emma ran up to the door of the flat and started screaming, when the girl finally came outside we ran toward the back of the house except Nicole who stayed to be the look out in case are plan doesn't go like we want. We found three windows on the back side of the flat so we each went over to one and tried opening it Kaley and Crystal didn't have any luck I didn't think I did either but i tried one more time with all my strength and it opened turns out it was only jammed. So I whisper yell over to the girls telling them that I found an unlocked window so I was the first to climb in then came the others we ran in and just started open random doors finally until I opened one and it was the bathroom and I found Zayn and Louis just sitting there sleeping so I quickly woke them up and they like tackled me saying thank you for finding them I quickly showed them wear the window was and they jumped out they ran over to Nicole I ran back over to a closet and I found Liam coming out of some sort of tunnel I pulled him out and showed him the window and he also ran over to Nicole went I went over to the window I found Niall and Harry with Kaley and Crystal jumping out the window too. When we all got out and went over to Nicole we all started running and just in time because the girl who's name I just figured outs name was Sophie caught us. Emma is the fastest out of all of us luckily so she sprinted toward us with Sophie a pretty far distance behind us we split up Nicole, me, Zayn, and Liam in Nicole's car and then the rest in Crystal's car we left as fast as we could and we started on our trip home. I was in the back seat with Zayn while Nicole and Liam were in the front. It was silent for about the first part of the car ride, but I looked over at Zayn and I caught him staring at me and I started feeling self conscious. So I looked away but then I looked over again and I caught him looking at me again. We both turned our heads blushing. I kept wondering why he kept looking at me their was nothing special about me, he is the famous one not me.

Zayn Pov

The car ride was mostly silent except for the times we were thanking them. I  couldn't stop looking at Violet I'm pretty sure her name was because they introduce them selves. I just noticed how beautiful she was because earlier I was mostly concentrating on getting out of there. She was so pretty they way she dressed the shorts she was wearing and the tank top she was wearing stuck to her showing off her curves. The thing that made me go crazy was the way she bit down her lip every time I saw it I thought I would fall over if I was standing. I had to get her to go on a date with me but I don't know if she would say yes or if she even likes me. I would have to talk to the guys, I will defiantly need to talk to Liam I see the way he keeps staring at Nicole Violet's friend, but I have a crush I guess you could say on Violet but who wouldn't all these girls are beautiful they should all be models but I like Violet the most. I wonder how the other boys are doing, but we should probably start talking in here before it starts getting awkward. "What do you guys do for like jobs" I say. Violet then answers by saying "Nicole, Crystal, Emma, and me are all models and Kaley does sometimes but is an artist, but all of us have side jobs too cause we can't always be modeling so Nicole and I work at Starbucks, Emma works at Forever 21, and Crystal works MAC the make up store." I then said oh ok and asked if they play any sports. Nicole answered my saying yeah we are all on the volleyball team and I dance and do gymnastics, Violet does softball and tennis oh and she also does gymnastics, Crystal swims, Kaley does basketball, Emma plays softball and football but we all like to play football for fun Violet, and I used to be on a team  but it got a little crazy but we are thinking about trying out again. "Oh that's cool we love to play football to, we should all have a game together' I said. Violet said yeah that sounds great we should totally do that.That's how our conversation ended, Violet fell asleep on my shoulder. She looks so adorable while she sleeps, ok now I'm starting to sound creepy and like some sort of stalker. I really have to ask her out so I don't sound like such a creep.