Chapter 15

Author's Note 

Ok hope you guys like this chapter it is definatly going to be longer than the last chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap.... Violet was taken by Jason, Zayn finds out she was taken but doesn't know by who. His phone rings it's from an unknown number.

Zayn POV

Hello?..... I say into the phone confused not knowing who called. "Oh am I gonna have some fun with your little girlfriend" the voice growls on the other line.... Jason. "Leave her alone" I growl back. In the background I can hear Violet screaming and then I hear a whack. I feel a tear roll down my cheek and I hear beeping telling me the called ended. I sit there crying for a minute before I pull myself together and call Liam he will know what to do... wait shit I can't the boys don't know about Jason. I'll call Kaley, yeah that's it. I punch her number into my phone as fast as I can and wait... three rings later she answers and I'm sobbing again (A:N The bold is Kaley regular is Zayn) "Zayn what is wrong what happened" Kaley says sounded panicked I then sob out "V-violet Jason took her she g-gone and I d-don't know what to do" "She's what how he took her I'm gonna kill him, nobody messes with my twinzy" she growled. "I need help, he h-hit her and he said he is g-gonna r-rape her, we have to find her" "Hell yeah we're going to find her if he lays a hand on her he's dead." "ok please tell the boys what's happening and meet m-me at the p-park" I said still sobbing. "ok" then she hung up.

Kaley  POV 

I swear if that jack- ass lays a hand on him I will fucking kill him. "Everyone living room NOW!!! " I screamed. Everyone rushed in cause they knew I was angry. "Ok everyone quiet and stay like that don't interrupt me. Ok Violet has been kidnapped" right after I said that the girls started crying " by Jason guys you're probably lost he is her ex and he took her, Zayn was on the phone with him and he slapped her and said he was going to rape her" I growled the last part. The girls started crying harder and Cameron and Harry's face was red with fury, Harry is the closest guy to Violet other than Zayn. "Ok now I need Kiristen we need her brain, I need Cameron and Harry, Liam stay here Emma keep her safe. Scarlett I need you cause you can kick some ass. Louis you can come if you want. Niall and Nicole stay here with Liam and Emma no buts" Everyone listened but Emma "NO I'm coming she is like me sister" she said crying, Liam picked her up and brought her to sit down and comforted her. "Exactly Emma you can't get hurt. Ok everyone lets go, Me, Kiristen, Cameron in one car and Harry, Scarlett in Lou in the other. We all quickly got in the car and rushed to the park once we got there we found Zayn sat down against the car crying like crazy. "Zayn get the hell up Lou get in Zayn's car with him and drive. Zayn give Krissy your phone" I said shouted out demands. "Ok Kiristen where do we have to go" she gave me, lou and Harry the address because we were all driving. We quickly sped to the hell hole Violet was being held at.

Violet POV          (This starts at where Zayn is on the phone with Jason)

Jason was on the phone with Zayn and I knew it, so I started screaming trying to make sure Zayn knew I  was here. Even though I knew I was about to be raped I had to stay strong. I feel an impacted on my face and immediately know it was Jason's hand. I stay strong and don't cry but I know I probably won't be able to hold in the tears for ever. Jason hangs up the phone and goes to pick me up, I start to punch and kick. I struggle out of his grip and make a run for it but I don't make it very far before I feel Jason's arms around my waist and him whispering in my ear "oh you aren't going anywhere babe". He then picked me up and brought me into what I was guessing is his room and through me on his bed. I knew what was going to happened next but I was going to fight back for as long as I could. "Take your cloths off" he barked at me and I shot back with "No I'm not your little slut" "Fine we will do this the hard way then" he said. He then came over and ripped my dress off. Then he went for the clasp of my bra but I screamed as loud as I could in his ear. He lost his balance but quickly regained it. He walked back over to me and said "you little bitch" then slapped me for the second time. He grabbed some rope from the tabled next us and tied me to the bed. I then broke down crying when he had my bra of and was peeling my knickers off of me. He quickly stripped down and quickly slid a condom on, at least I won't end up pregnant. ******** (A:N I'm not comfortable doing a sex scene yet but you know what happens so yeah) ******* once he was finally done he pulled out and left the room. He left me their crying but at least he untied me.

Kaley POV

We finally arrived at Jason's house, I started barking orders " Zayn you aren't emotional stable stay here and Lou stay with him, Kiristen also stay her get in the car with them so we can just leave. Harry, Cameron, Scarlett lets go. We quickly broke down the front door with Harry's help. I walked in to see Jason only in his boxers, OMG oh know he didn't. I walked up to him and slapped him me and Harry quickly ran into the first bed room we saw and found Violet sitting there naked crying. Harry and I quickly helped her get dressed and we rushed out of the room, Jason was on the ground and Cameron and Scarlett where already out in the other car me and Violet went over to him but he quickly stood up and pulled out a gun.... BAM one gun shot went off and I saw Violet fall to the ground. I screamed and lunged at Jason.... BAM gun shot number two went off I feel to the ground and went a terribly pain in my side the last thing I saw was Harry punching Jason before I blacked out, but I managed to make my way over to Violet and grabbed her hand if we were going to die we were going to die together. Twinzys for life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note 

Another cliff hanger!!! Don't hate me. This will be my updating for this week instead of Wednesday, Tuesday well almost Tuesday it is 11 p.m might update again this week and oh guys I made another book One Last Chance please go read it. Remember to vote and comment