Chapter 34

Authors Note   (PLEASE READ REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT)

I'm dead Zayn left One Direction he left I'm so upset I keep thinking about it then crying. I hope Zayn at least finishes the tour I want to see him perform one last time. Sorry it has taken me so long to update it is just hard to write when Zayn is one of the main characters I literally had him propose last chapter and now he is leaving one direction. I am still continuing this book and it is still ending at 40 chapters and now there is no way I will write a sequel. Sorry I didn't update last weekend but like I said with the whole Zayn leaving 1D thing but anyway 7 more chapters left! Happy Easter everyone or happy Sunday. Ok I have something to ask of my readers if you could I don't feel comfortable writing sex scenes so I was wondering if one of you guys would for me. Message me if you're interested and we can discuss the details. Ok that's all sorry for the long authors note. Vote and Comment it would mean a lot!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV ( Friday April 3rd)

So much has happened since New Years. Violet has been engaged for 3 months now. So that means Liam and Dani have also been together for 3 months. Sophia didn't take the news well about Liam and Dani, she swore a lot and even tried to slap Dani. Liam then got super angry his face was bright red and he made Sophia leave he just pushed her at the door. On the way out the door even caught her heels making her trip and it was hilarious. May is the wedding so that leaves a little less than two months since it is at the end of May. We have all our dresses picked out including Violets wedding dress. Violet doesn't have the best relationship with her dad nor her step dad so she asked Harry to walk he down the isle. Harry of course said yes, he is so happy she asked him and he blabbed on about how it's such an honor. Violet couldn't decide about her maid of honor so she chose both Kaley and I. Zayn's best man is Harry because they have grown extremely close because of Violet and I. So the line up will go me first walking alone because Harry is with Violet, Kaley and Niall, Eleanor and Louis, and then Dani and Liam. This is all so exciting and fun to be a part of. The only not so fun part is that Kaley and I have to say a toast so that will be the worst part I think. Harry is at the studio with the lads doing some last minute stuff for their new album "four". They plan on releasing it just before the tour, so some time in May. They even have a fifth album that they are working on but that won't be released until a lot later this year. The boys are siked for the tour but thankfully after talking to management they were allowed to bring us with. This is there most expensive tour because they are getting a bus for each of us. Violet and Zayn, Kaley and Niall, and Harry and I. Then Liam and Louis are sharing a bus because Dani and Eleanor aren't going to be here all the time. Dani has work and El has a lot of really big modeling shoots. Violet and I are doing our modeling on the road, so we are doing shoots but in a lot of different places which our agent surprisingly loves the idea of. I have a love hate relationship with modeling now because I love modeling but now being a popular model everyone expects so much from Violet and I. There is also 10 times more criticism because we are in the spotlight more. Violet isn't modeling as much because in a month she will have a real job and in about 2 she will be married. The agency we work for really tried to get her to stay and work full time saying she would get could pay, but between her and Zayn they don't need it. Violet really doesn't have to work at all but with her high paying job they have a lot of money. I might become full time at least until I'm done with college and have a real full time job. Harry said that it doesn't matter and if I want to model full time and not get a job he's fine with that. Modeling at the stage I'm at makes a lot of money so it doesn't really make a difference. I'm still going to finish my degree and see where that takes me. Harry is at the store because I refused to get up. He tried picking me up to put me in the car but I kept flailing around so he gave up and I won. He should be back soon since its already been half an hour.  Right on que I hear Harry clumsily making his way inside. I make my way out of our room to see him cursing because he dropped the milk on his foot. I can't help but to laugh at the mess of a boyfriend I have in front of me. I go over to him and take some of the bags including the milk while he keeps muttering profanities under his breath. I put the milk and the other breakfast foods away first then go to stuff for dinner and lunch. Harry is just sitting there watching me so I finally decide to speak up but before I can Harry decides to speak "you know that sometime in the future we will be doing the same thing but hopefully in our own real house and with kids running around". I never really thought about that and honestly it doesn't scare me. "I can't wait to be married to you" I say walking over to him and pecking him on the lips. Harry hums in pleasure "Mrs.Styles, Emma Styles" Harry says and then pulls me onto his lap. Harry constantly plays with the promise ring on my finger whether it's when we are holding hands or when we are laying together. I never take the ring off, it's like a part of me now. Before things can get heated I jump off Harry's lap and go to put the rest of the groceries away. Harry groans in disappointment which makes me laugh knowing he was hoping things would progress further. I decide to tease him a bit, so I go up to him and start kissing his neck and up to his jaw making sure my cleavage is showing. I kiss his lips and rub up against him, but then pull back and go to my bra. I unclasp it after announcing that my bra was uncomfortable. I slide it out from under my shirt and throw it on the couch. I then go back to putting the last of the groceries away with a smirk on my face. After a couple minutes I thought I got away with my little act of rebellion but I was wrong when I feel Harry's arms wrap around my waist. "Somebodies being a tease" Harry growls in my ear making me shiver from the sudden closeness. Harry is pressed up against me and I feel him against my leg. Knowing where this is heading I turn myself around and smash my lips against his. Harry puts his hand under my thighs signalling for me to jump, I wrap my legs around his torso and Harry leads us to our bedroom. Before we make it to our bed Harry closes the door and pushes me up against it. Harry holds me up against the door while my hands are tugging at his hair. I manage to tell Harry to go to our bed without breaking the kiss and he immediately does so. Each article of our clothing is now on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Not Comfortable Writing a Sex Scene Sorry!)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not wanting to get out of bed I groan when Harry leaves my side and gets a pair of boxers on. Not caring if Harry sees me naked I throw off the sheets and get my bra and panties on. I shimmy into a pair of jeans because it is only in the low 60's not exactly warm enough to just walk around in just shorts. Violet would probably think other wise being that the other day she was in shorts. Everyone tells her she is absolutely crazy, but she does shrugs it off and tells them how warm it is. After I flicked  Harry in the head he finally went in the kitchen to make something to eat because lets face it I can't cook. Kaley can cook the simple things, but we mostly survived off of Violet's cooking. Now I will survive off of Harry's cooking. I can make sandwiches and eggs; lunch and dinner boom! My cooking really sucks so Harry prefers when I just stay away from the kitchen. Harry made his favorite, tacos for dinner. After we both ate we were both tired from our earlier activities, but we both didn't want to sleep. "Babe what about a round two" Harry said smirking which earned him a slap on the shoulder. "Haha how about no" I said making him stick his tongue out at me. We decided that since it wasn't too late we would go walking around. We walked to the London Eye and when we got there I begged Harry to take me on because I haven't been on in years. Harry bought our tickets and we stepped into the glass carriage. The whole time I was glued to the glass looking at the city lit up with lights. Seeing everything at night made it so much prettier. When it came to an end it only seemed like we were on there for 10 seconds we decided to go to the ice cream parlor that was between the London Eye and our flat. We walked in to the little parlor with the ring of the bell on the door following and made our way over to the little class freezers where all the ice cream was on display. After looking for 5 minutes Harry was finally ready and  got birthday cake ice cream on a cone. I got cookies and cream also in a cone but it was one of the fancy one with chocolate on it. The whole way back to the apartment we just talked and somehow we got into the conversation of what we would name our kids. For a boy I wanted Toby and for a girl I wasn't really sure, but when Harry said he wanted to name a girl Darcy I fell in love with the name. So we decided there that if wet had a girl her name would be Darcy and a boy would be Toby. We both know that we are going to end up getting married but Harry doesn't want to pop the question too soon because of our age which I agree with. I don't mind being engaged early it's just that I don't want to be married too soon. Anne doesn't want us rushing into things but she knows too that we will get married. The first time I met Anne before we left she even told me that we were going to end up married and that I was it for Harry. At the time I wasn't so sure because that was only 2 or 3 months into the relationship, but turns out she will be right. We finally got back to our flat walking in like zombies we went straight to bed. Harry and I both changed which consisted of Harry in his boxers and me in my a sports bra and panties. We both fell asleep in our normal position with my my back facing him and his arms around me.